Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for a good phone

• 27-07-2009 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭

Ok, well i am looking for recommendations for any good enough phones.

Currently i have a crap phone from asia. It seemed good at the time, it had 5mp camera, tv, mp3, radio, but wan't so good. But the worst is the battery. I don't have to use the phone and it goes in a few hours. The last phone i had was a nokia 6230 and that was a million times better.

So im looking for anything better than what iv got now. Looking for a good enough camera on it, mp3, radio, and a good battery! I don't like those flip phones, or slider phones. And my budget is around 100 euro, i might go over but not by much. I want to stay with vodafone, but i find their phones are quite expensive so il probably get an unlocked phone of ebay or somewhere like that.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

How good does the camera have to be? With your budget its going to be hard getting a good camera. The rest can be done. Would you go back to a 6230?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 585 ✭✭✭lisajane

I certainly would go back to a 6230. I had it for 4 years. Great phone. It was giving up on me towards the end though.

Im thinking about going for SE. Im looking at k750i and w810i. Though im open to more suggestons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

E51 maybe but the camera has a slightly green tint on it you might not like

Advertisement