Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friend wants me to design him a tattoo..

Options
  • 27-07-2009 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

All he's said he wants is the european stars/flag involved, something irish and something about this year..

Its driving me nuts trying to come up with an idea, Im completely creativly stuck... Anyone got any idea's maybe?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

ok here ya go.
    Brian cowen wearing the tricolour as a diaper and the european flag as a cape brandishing a sword and shield with "The 500,000" (to represent the dole figure this year) below with the text in the style of the 300. Tada.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭yeah?

Perfect! :p

Best idea Ive ever heard!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 ItzJey

Diceicle wrote: »
    ok here ya go.
    Brian cowen wearing the tricolour as a diaper and the european flag as a cape brandishing a sword and shield with "The 500,000" (to represent the dole figure this year) below with the text in the style of the 300. Tada.

Haha perfect! Think i might get that meself:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

ok here ya go.
    LOL, I'm picturing that in my head and cant stop laughing.
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Judith122

ok here ya go.

remember those paintings of him in the art gallaries.... maybe a tatoo like that would catch on:p

• Advertisement
Advertisement