Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Neo Nazis In Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

ronrar wrote: »
    White Pride!!!!

:pac:

Irish Pride

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

HouseHippo wrote: »
    Na they started it he just made it worse.

i think i'm beginning to get the picture here....

"he said she said"

..... I can see an article in the star about this rising threat of neo nazi racism in the next few weeks, or maybe Rosanna Flynn from RAR will start barking about it the next time she gets her fizog on the goggle box.

storm in a beer stein :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Dunno, as far as i know or thought you weren't allowed to wear swaztikas etc in public, inciting hatred I thought
    Thats only illegal in germany IIRC. Oh and the swastika has been around alot longer before the Nazi's. It's an ancient symbol and has been around for over 1000 of years,in Buddhism When facing left it is the omote (front) manji, representing love and mercy. Facing right, it represents strength and intelligence, and is called the ura (rear) manji

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

They probably watched too much romper stomper. That's a bad ass tatoo Rusell Crowe has in that. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Thats only illegal in germany IIRC. Oh and the swastika has been around alot longer before the Nazi's. It's an ancient symbol and has been around for over 1000 of years,in Buddhism When facing left it is the omote (front) manji, representing love and mercy. Facing right, it represents strength and intelligence, and is called the ura (rear) manji

Doesn't the ancient religious one have to be standing up like a square, while the Swastika is rotated 45 degrees like a diamond?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭MikeC101

Ha I've seen buskers like that myself lol.
    I walked past em today outside AD HOC. Have a look next time you are around.

Will do! But I'm going to be very very disappointed if there isn't a gang of neo Nazis hurling abuse at me when I do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

there you go thats what IDOL minds can do to you- this country is heading for a lot worse in Months to come especially when unemployment goes over 20% social welfare cuts new taxes emerging there you wil start to hear and see all kinds of crazy **** happening its actually happening at present but on a small scale lik Ripping Atm's from walls people forming or joining gangs etc.
    Rasist remarks & Beatings for non nationals, Irish people are getting pretty pissed off at present with any jobs that pop up are given to Non Nationals for the most part (wheres the justice) ... This Country's ****ed thanks to the Government

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭HouseHippo

MikeC101 wrote: »
    Will do! But I'm going to be very very disappointed if there isn't a gang of neo Nazis hurling abuse at me when I do.
    Ok I'll apologise if you're not attacked in some way shape or form

Ok I'll apologise if you're not attacked in some way shape or form

:D That would be greatly appreciated!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

But I'm going to be very very disappointed if there isn't a gang of neo Nazis hurling abuse at me when I do.

don't knock it, Max Mosley paid good money for that kind of treatment :D

SIX PACK wrote: »
    there you go thats what IDOL minds can do to you- this country is heading for a lot worse in Months to come especially when unemployment goes over 20% social welfare cuts new taxes emerging there you wil start to hear and see all kinds of crazy **** happening its actually happening at present but on a small scale lik Ripping Atm's from walls people forming or joining gangs etc.
    Rasist remarks & Beatings for non nationals, Irish people are getting pretty pissed off at present with any jobs that pop up are given to Non Nationals for the most part (wheres the justice) ... This Country's ****ed thanks to the Government
    Yes! Another thing we can blame the Government on!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,663 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Would explain where some of our more "heated" posters haven't been posting much for the last few weeks...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Yes I have seen them bunch of kids trying far to hard to be hard and thier boots are so new it's laughable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Would explain where some of our more "heated" posters haven't been posting much for the last few weeks...
    And i thought the reason Degs was so quiet was cause he was stalking Croke park?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

Kiera wrote: »
    And i thought the reason Degs was so quiet was cause he was stalking Croke park?

He still could be. Multitasking ftw.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »

Come on now, im totally against Mass Immigration and believe we have too many Immigrants in the country at the moment. That doesnt mean i would go out and make a racist comment to someone on the street and neither would the vast majority of people who are against Mass Immigration. Yove got luantics on both the Left and Right and i think a lot more on the left than the right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Come on now, im totally against Mass Immigration and believe we have too many Immigrants in the country at the moment. That doesnt mean i would go out and make a racist comment to someone on the street and neither would the vast majority of people who are against Mass Immigration. Yove got luantics on both the Left and Right and i think a lot more on the left than the right.

I see...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

dlofnep wrote: »
    YORE MOTHERLAND.

Germany is Fatherland, it's the only European country refered to as masculine, I have no idea why but I know this to be true.

Motherland = Russia.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

Has anyone else seen this gang of about 20 fcuking arseholes in camo pants leather jackets boots and shaved heads sitting across from Eamonn Dorans every day!
    They were beating the **** out of some black guy the other day. Yesterday they chased a friend of my bf through rathmines after he took the piss out of them in German, they couldn't understand him mind lol.
    Anyone else had any experiences with these lads all about 15-20 years old.
    They don't seem to care about race age or sex they are just picking on people at random.

i was outside dorans around the same time, i saw bout 8 lads on one side, wearing camo, skin heads or DIY mohawks and army boots. on the other side was about 3 black dudes acting all calm all he while the skinheads hurled racist abuse that them.

the black lads, who were clearly taller, broader were just ignoring the **** from what i saw or just trying to brush it off. but there was one of the skinheads, a small skinny, scrawny bloke acting all hard jumping up and down the whole time , you know giving it all that, that he was gonna kill there black asses etc etc..

seriously the skinny lad must have thought he was edward furlong or something from american history x. he looked so ridiculous, even more so when the took his top off and was clealy acting all hard cause he had back up behind him. sad really.

eventually he started chasin half heartedly after a black guy trying to hit him, but he never looked like he wanted to catch him. and his mates then ran after him.

they never came back but there was one black lad left behind clearly puzzled at what was going on and was trying to get some sense off the othere skinheads still there. but this completely geeky guy was just telling him to **** off and slagging his baggy clothes.

i dont know if the black guys did anything to provoke them before i arrived but it seem like the skinheads were causing trouble and being racist dicks.

and the skinheads looked like complete emo geeks, not hard ass neo nazi's like they wanna be, quiet sad really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,663 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Never said you didn't. I don't know how heated you get.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

The only thing the government seem to be doing is wiping peoples memories. Or maybe they just notice things around them lately (the people)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

i was outside dorans around the same time, i saw bout 8 lads on one side, wearing camo, skin heads or DIY mohawks and army boots. on the other side was about 3 black dudes acting all calm all he while the skinheads hurled racist abuse that them.

the black lads, who were clearly taller, broader were just ignoring the **** from what i saw or just trying to brush it off. but there was one of the skinheads, a small skinny, scrawny bloke acting all hard jumping up and down the whole time , you know giving it all that, that he was gonna kill there black asses etc etc..

seriously the skinny lad must have thought he was edward furlong or something from american history x. he looked so ridiculous, even more so when the took his top off and was clealy acting all hard cause he had back up behind him. sad really.

eventually he started chasin half heartedly after a black guy trying to hit him, but he never looked like he wanted to catch him. and his mates then ran after him.

they never came back but there was one black lad left behind clearly puzzled at what was going on and was trying to get some sense off the othere skinheads still there. but this completely geeky guy was just telling him to **** off and slagging his baggy clothes.

i dont know if the black guys did anything to provoke them before i arrived but it seem like the skinheads were causing trouble and being racist dicks.

and the skinheads looked like complete emo geeks, not hard ass neo nazi's like they wanna be, quiet sad really.

I wonder if any of these skinheads have seen American history X yet?

Seaneh wrote: »
    Germany is Fatherland, it's the only European country refered to as masculine, I have no idea why but I know this to be true.

Motherland = Russia.

In Mein Kampf, Hitler refers to it as "Motherland" as well as "Fatherland."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭Ibrahimovic91

There is no man more subhuman than a man who posts on Stormfront Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

So...you've read Mein Kampf, have you? You don't by any cahnce hang out in Temple bar?

Hitler is a frequent poster on Stormfront. As is Josef Fritzl and....oh never mind.

Nice hyperbole though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

do they not have live cctv observation round their?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

do they not have live cctv observation round their?

I think so but then again just because the camera's watching doesn't mean anything is going to be done about it. (that was aimed at the guards)

humanji wrote: »
    So...you've read Mein Kampf, have you? You don't by any cahnce hang out in Temple bar?

I've flicked through it.

I like to hang out with my gentleman friends in Temple Bar, where we discuss how great white is, compare our combat pants (Hans has a delightful new pair in an oh so fetching blue) and polish each others boots. We also like to point out to each other what fine virile specimens of masculinity we are, and wonder why none of us have girlfriends. We attribute this to Jewish media propoganda combined with the Satanic Voodoo dancing the immigrants perform takin' all our womens.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Godwin win's in Thread title.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

+1 on that

I dunno how that site hasn't been shut down tbh

If you think a small group of racists in Dublin is bad just look at the amount of Irish scummers that post there :rolleyes:

and that place has even been linked to murders - http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/04/05/Poplawski-frequented-right-wing-Web-sites/UPI-66971238977599/

It's one site that I'd be glad to see blocked

edit/

Jesus fcuk! - http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=616409

• Closed Accounts Posts: 220 ✭✭Flashraziel

there you go thats what IDOL minds can do to you-

Whoa whoa whoa! Don't you dare bring Pop Idol into this!

Seaneh wrote: »
    Is it??

From Wikipedia:

Groups that refer to their native country as a "fatherland" (or rather, translations of this English word in their languages), or, arguably, associate it primarily with paternal concepts include:

# the Bulgarians as Tatkovina and Otechestvo
    # the Czechs as vlast or (rarely) otčina
    # the Danes as fædreland
    # the French as patrie
    # the Finns as isänmaa
    # the Greeks as patris, the root word for patriotism.
    # the Icelanders as föðurland literally meaning "land of the father"
    # the Dutch, as vaderland
    # the Norwegians as fedreland
    # the Poles, as Ojczyzna (but there is also macierz, that is Motherland, although it is seldom used)
    # the Portuguese, the Brazilians and all other Portuguese speakers as Pátria.
    # the Welsh as the land of my fathers (Mae Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau) .
    # the Slovaks as vlasť, or rarely domovina.
    # the Swedes as fäderneslandet, although fosterlandet is more common (meaning the land that fosterd/raised you).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Godwin win's in Thread title.

Is Godwin not where a thread that has no reason for Nazi related talk ends up getting Nazi references?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭The End Of Days

marcsignal wrote: »
    see what your mate did wrong there???

blame Discovery the Hitler channel :pac: in a real 4th reich they'd be the first up the chimney

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭patrickSTARR

+1 on that

If you think a small group of racists in Dublin is bad just look at the amount of Irish scummers that post there :rolleyes:

and that place has even been linked to murders - http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/04/05/Poplawski-frequented-right-wing-Web-sites/UPI-66971238977599/

edit/

just read that link above, wow.........how can people be so hateful............. these guys obviously didnt get hugged enough as children

dsmythy wrote: »
    Is Godwin not where a thread that has no reason for Nazi related talk ends up getting Nazi references?

Yeah, I don't think it applies well to discussions that actually involve Nazi related stuff.

+1 on that

edit/

I'd assume the servers are in the US, and protected under the banner of free speech?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

humanji wrote: »
    Reading books makes you whatever is the book about now?? In that case I'm a axe weilding hero that's killed hundreds in many battles throughout my life, I also died at 60 after being poisoned;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I'd assume the servers are in the US, and protected under the banner of free speech?

Organising raids on other forums to force debate on people isn't exactly in keeping with the whole free speech thing

People also have the freedom not to care or listen

Organising raids on other forums to force debate on people isn't exactly in keeping with the whole free speech thing

True enough - but it's kind of funny that they organise a "raid" on a public forum that anyone can view.

Anyone remember the great White Pride rally they held on a beach somewhere in Ireland - they put up pics, basically consisted of a few pasty white fat guys with shaved heads and some cans of dutch gold. :D
    People also have the freedom not to care or listen

Well yeah, so don't go to Stormfront if you don't want to see what they're talking about, no?

I like to read it every now and again, to see what the brave white pride fighters are up to in Ireland. Usually whinging about something incredibly minor, but good for a laugh sometimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

That was in I'm Kamp - he really liked Mammy (and other girlie things) in the sequel.

Hitler had good Ideas, yet he was a ****, least we forget :(

Hitler had good Ideas, yet he was a ****, least we forget :(

Ehh...yeah. I almost forgot about all those dead people, caught up in his good ideas as I was... :confused:

What specifically did he have good ideas about?

Ehh...yeah. I almost forgot about all those dead people, caught up in his good ideas as I was... :confused:

Economy wise....if he hadn't spent so much money on jew killing

• Advertisement

The bigger point escapes you.

The bigger point escapes you.

So enlighten me, oh wise one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭Salvelinus

I remember someone telling me that the thing he liked about Donegal was that there still are pure bred Aryans there, I had to remind him where the name comes from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Has anyone else seen this gang of about 20 fcuking arseholes in camo pants leather jackets boots and shaved heads sitting across from Eamonn Dorans every day!
    They were beating the **** out of some black guy the other day. Yesterday they chased a friend of my bf through rathmines after he took the piss out of them in German, they couldn't understand him mind lol.
    Anyone else had any experiences with these lads all about 15-20 years old.
    They don't seem to care about race age or sex they are just picking on people at random.

Yeh I've seen them. I saw them in a group with a friend of mine so I kinda assumed they weren't anything other than a few lads with no hair, leather jackets and boots.

I saw the Gardai tell some lads they're not allowed busk in Temple Bar square because a crowd gathers around to watch and the lazy basterds can't drive their car through so I'd assume that they'd sort out any big nasty tough aggresive skinheads who are just looking for a fight.

Ye know, make a change from beating up farmers and teenagers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭CL7

+1 on that

edit/

So freedom of speech is great, just as long as we're not talking about the freedom of speech of white supremacist groups and any other groups we strongly disagree with? Not personally attacking you but this view irks me quite a bit.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement