Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Neo Nazis In Dublin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 446 ✭✭You Suck!

Are ye all gangin up on minoritys again!

Shame on ya! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Fionn^ wrote: »
    So freedom of speech is great, just as long as we're not talking about the freedom of speech of white supremacist groups and any other groups we strongly disagree with? Not personally attacking you but this view irks me quite a bit.

Freedom of speech won't feed my children.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭The End Of Days

Alan Rouge wrote: »
    Freedom of speech won't feed my children.

Cornflakes and milk will.

Can you afford that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

OP,were they wearing Nazi symbols?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

You Suck! wrote: »
    Are ye all gangin up on minoritys again!

Shame on ya! :p
    But....the tuk our jerrrrbs!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Reading books makes you whatever is the book about now?? In that case I'm a axe weilding hero that's killed hundreds in many battles throughout my life, I also died at 60 after being poisoned;)

Mother.....?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Nodin wrote: »
    Mother.....?
    You sir owe me a new keyboard!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,070 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Fionn^ wrote: »
    So freedom of speech is great, just as long as we're not talking about the freedom of speech of white supremacist groups and any other groups we strongly disagree with? Not personally attacking you but this view irks me quite a bit.

I just think that the freedom of speech is given, not taken

Is it right to cling to rights whilst denying other people theirs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭genericguy

yes on 24.

I just think that the freedom of speech is given, not taken

One agrees.

The whites who made south Africa what it was (Learn your history people!) have every right to cling on to their rights.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i love the way the rise in unemployment is blamed on foreigners.
    Not too good to work in LIDL now are ya ? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭NickNolte

HouseHippo wrote: »
    Economy wise....if he hadn't spent so much money on jew killing

I think it's fair to say that the benefits of Hitler's economic policies were fairly short-lived considering how crippled the economy was after his failed and, eh, 'glorious' war. I don't think the Auto Bahn is much compensation for the millions of Jews, Poles, Russians and countless other innocents that he starved, tortured and slaughtered in the most demonic fashion imaginable. Cutting the journey from Berlin to Hamburg in half hardly excuses dissecting live infants without anasthesia.

Anyone that vehemently sympathises with the Nazi cause would be wise to keep their own counsel in public. There are those of us that will react to it in a manner that, ironically, will not be pleasant for those involved.

a mod told me off :(

Night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

That was in I'm Kamp - he really liked Mammy (and other girlie things) in the sequel.

Ol' Hitler seemed to calm down something awful with his final book.

You'd think he'd have driven out to Ballymun a few times, for a bargain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

NickNolte wrote: »
    I think it's fair to say that the benefits of Hitler's economic policies were fairly short-lived considering how crippled the economy was after his failed and, eh, 'glorious' war. I don't think the Auto Bahn is much compensation for the millions of Jews, Poles, Russians and countless other innocents that he starved, tortured and slaughtered in the most demonic fashion imaginable. Cutting the journey from Berlin to Hamburg in half hardly excuses dissecting live infants without anasthesia.

Anyone that vehemently sympathises with the Nazi cause would be wise to keep their own counsel in public. There are those of us that will react to it in a manner that, ironically, will not be pleasant for those involved.

So halving the distance time between two cities is a good thing. He did some good things. But mostly not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭NickNolte

dsmythy wrote: »
    So halving the distance time between two cities is a good thing. He did some good things. But mostly not.

Well he did things that were positive to a degree and he certainly wasn't the most evil or inhuman individual in his regimen... but ultimately he was the personification of pure evil.

My point was that one should be very careful before advocating the man in anyway without weighing up the good and bad in equal measure. As you said... 'mostly not'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Ugh, those f*cking ar*ehole pr*cks, hopped on one of my mates,
    my mates ok though, I hate neo nazi's...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 932 ✭✭✭PaulieD

Neo Nazis, antifa, bla bla bla. Meanwhile, in the real world.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭MikeC101

PaulieD wrote: »
    Neo Nazis, antifa, bla bla bla. Meanwhile, in the real world.........

I actually felt sorry for the ladies, so desperate for love. Your wan whose hubbie went awol must know she is in a loveless marriage. The Turk even said "theres no such thing as love", to her.

Ah yes! The real world! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭11811

Hitler had good Ideas, yet he was a ****, least we forget :(

Austrian?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 932 ✭✭✭PaulieD

MikeC101 wrote: »

Ah yes! The real world! :D

Cheeky so and so :pac:

Cheeky so and so :pac:

:o sorry :o

I had both threads open at the same time and it gave me a giggle, no offense meant :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 401 ✭✭Ronanc1

Reading books makes you whatever is the book about now?? In that case I'm a axe weilding hero that's killed hundreds in many battles throughout my life, I also died at 60 after being poisonedwink.gif

Me too! Though i think there can only be one Druss, oh and waylanders just as cool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

apparently you can get a pop-up version of mein kampf.
    personally, i think hitler was overrated as an artist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Must go nazi-baiting in Temple Bar this weekend.

I plan to get off with a black jewish guy in front of them just to see what happens.

Fun times!

• Advertisement

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Must go nazi-baiting in Temple Bar this weekend.

I plan to get off with a black jewish guy in front of them just to see what happens.

Fun times!

You'll really steal my thunder, I was hoping to dress as a Hasidic Jew and introduce them to my black gay Communist boyfriend who I have great sex with and who I'm adopting a child with.

Then I'd sneakily whisper to them "jokes on him - I'm not even really gay!" and hold my hand up for a high five.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

Has anyone else seen this gang of about 20 fcuking arseholes in camo pants leather jackets boots and shaved heads sitting across from Eamonn Dorans every day!
    They were beating the **** out of some black guy the other day.
    Are they actually white supremacists? fcuk that

Have the Gardai not done anything to stop them congregating?

Are you sure it was'nt..... ...the gardai riot squad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭CCCP^

Ah...and I just shaved my head completely :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

MikeC101 wrote: »
    You'll really steal my thunder, I was hoping to dress as a Hasidic Jew and introduce them to my black gay Communist boyfriend who I have great sex with and who I'm adopting a child with.

Then I'd sneakily whisper to them "jokes on him - I'm not even really gay!" and hold my hand up for a high five.

I bow to your superior Nazi-baiting skills. You go girlfriend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭uprising

I was sitting in st james park in london a few years ago, sunny day, I had a few bottles of beer, minding my own business, enjoying the view, birds chirping, children playing etc.
    Then this national front muppet and his bird sat on the grass close to me, well close enough that I could hear them talk, a group of kids were playing with a blow-away ball, black and white kids, a little black girl about 7 years old kicked the ball near them, "watch the fuucking ball monkey" he said to the child as she went to get the ball. That was that, I felt my blood boil with hatred.
    I sat sipping my bottles, getting more worked up as the beer filled my brain, then I heard him mention something about "fucckin paddy's", I glanced over and saw he was smoking, so I put my lighter in my pocket and took a cigarette from my box and walked over and asked for a light in my Dublin paddy accent, "here you go" he said and handed me his lighter, I lit my smoke and said thanks and went back to my beer, I had 2 bottles left, I finished them and put them in the bin.
    The kids were gone by now and it was time for me to get going too, I strolled up to him and gave him such a boot into the face (that was for the little girl), he tried to get to his feet and I grabbed his ears and kneed him into the mouth, I think i broke his jaw, then for good measure as he was kneeling covering his head another almighty kick into the bolllix from behind.
    I turned and got going before I was nicked, I didnt feel guilty about it because if he had been with a few others they would have kicked the bolllix outta me for being a paddy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

So he made a racist comment yet you beat the sh!t out of him?

And he's the scumbag?

Wouldnt mind joining the nazi baiting this weekend myself, kick lumps out of the muppets.

Piste wrote: »

And he's the scumbag?

I never said he was a scumbag, and yes for calling a sweet little girl a monkey, I think he got what was overdue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭Ibrahimovic91

Piste wrote: »

And he's the scumbag?

Dear oh dear :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Dr_H_Lecter

bit overboard though the kicking.

Its not going to be good for the next paddy (/me) out some day in london when a very resentful scumbag who may have otherwise just turned out to be a loudmouth windbag kicks the living **** out of him/her/me.

For being a paddy, cause a paddy once did it to him.

he may eventually have copped on. not now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Pete4779

uprising wrote: »
    I didnt feel guilty about it because if he had been with a few others they would have kicked the bolllix outta me for being a paddy.

yeah....as opposed to getting the crap kicked out of you for assaulting someone who did nothing to you.

I suppose if you did get arrested by some cops, you'd be screaming anti-Irish racism, etc.,

That poster is a hero but the politically correct clowns here object to it.

Grow up, sometimes violence is the answer as its the only thing some subhumans respond to. If I was to ever witness racist abuse angainst a little kid or something or even worse an attack I would make the attacker wished they never even heard those words.

bit overboard though the kicking.

Its not going to be good for the next paddy (/me) out some day in london when a very resentful scumbag who may have otherwise just turned out to be a loudmouth windbag kicks the living **** out of him/her/me.

For being a paddy, cause a paddy once did it to him.

he may eventually have copped on. not now.

The cuunt was about 27/28 years old, older than me, calling a 7 year old child a monkey, he wasnt a spotty teenager. He was a fuccking mouthpiece that got what he deserved, I was listening to his bullsh1t for a while, he was a vile pig, who wheather or not got a kicking that day wouldnt have changed his outlook, I actually approached him in the hope he would say something similar to my face, he did'nt, but his conversation turned to whispers so I presume he was talking some filth about me.
    And actually most of the crap he was talking about was cutting this person, slicing that one, maybe all bullsh1t but disgusting all the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,711 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

That poster is a hero but the politically correct clowns here object to it.

Grow up, sometimes violence is the answer as its the only thing some subhumans respond to. If I was to ever witness racist abuse angainst a little kid or something or even worse an attack I would make the attacker wished they never even heard those words.

Does this mean I can kick the **** out of you when I disagree with you...?

Violence is perfectly acceptable if defending yourself, but try this excuse in court when charged with assault and see how far it gets you. In any case, I seriously doubt the incident ever happened - keyboard warriorism if ever I've heard it.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »

If I ever call a little black girl a 'monkey' then I truly hope that someone kicks the shlt out of me.

• Advertisement

Violence is perfectly acceptable if defending yourself, but try this excuse in court when charged with assault and see how far it gets you. In any case, I seriously doubt the incident ever happened - keyboard warriorism if ever I've heard it.

thats some leap. i'm afraid the 'i may not like what you say but i respect your right to say it' doesn't wash with me when it comes to abusing little kids.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,711 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

thats some leap. i'm afraid the 'i may not like what you say but i respect your right to say it' doesn't wash with me when it comes to abusing little kids.

Not really. The story goes that the supposed beating here was perpetrated on an adult, as (I think) are you.

Why should I make this up, you dont know me, I dont know you, I've nothing to prove here, just recalling an event.
    And for a keyboard warrior I've a lot of broken bones and scars for standing up to bullies and scumbags, I'm no HE-MAN, but not a coward either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,111 ✭✭✭Jesus Juice

Why should I make this up, you dont know me, I dont know you, I've nothing to prove here, just recalling an event.
    And for a keyboard warrior I've a lot of broken bones and scars for standing up to bullies and scumbags, I'm no HE-MAN, but not a coward either.

I've no idea why you'd made it up. But the idea that someone could just walk away without either retribution or legal problems is a bit hard to swallow.

If you're constantly getting into fights and resorting to violence, then has it ever occured to you that youy too are little better than a scumbag?

Not really. The story goes that the supposed beating here was perpetrated on an adult, as (I think) are you.

Will you read what was wrote, an adult racially abused a 7 year old black girl for unintentionally kicking a ball (slightly heavier than a beach ball) in his general direction. Believe it or not it happened, anyway I couldnt care less if you believe it or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

The cuunt was about 27/28 years old, older than me, calling a 7 year old child a monkey, he wasnt a spotty teenager. He was a fuccking mouthpiece that got what he deserved, I was listening to his bullsh1t for a while, he was a vile pig, who wheather or not got a kicking that day wouldnt have changed his outlook, I actually approached him in the hope he would say something similar to my face, he did'nt, but his conversation turned to whispers so I presume he was talking some filth about me.
    And actually most of the crap he was talking about was cutting this person, slicing that one, maybe all bullsh1t but disgusting all the same.

Apart from making you feel better, what did this really achieve? He's still going to be an idiot the next morning, only now one with a chip on his shoulder about the Irish. This kind of action only gives people like that martyr complexes and hardens their stance.

you just don't get it do you. uprising does not appear to be any type of scumbag in fact the world would be better if there was more of him.

Will you read what was wrote, an adult racially abused a 7 year old black girl for unintentionally kicking a ball (slightly heavier than a beach ball) in his general direction. Believe it or not it happened, anyway I couldnt care less if you believe it or not.

No, it didn't. And the age of the girl is irrelevant (and only adds to my suspicions, to be honest).

Answer me this: if the girl was 25 would the agressor (i.e. you) be any more or less likely to wade in? Would this have made the actions any more or less acceptable?

Didn't think so.

• Advertisement

you just don't get it do you. uprising does not appear to be any type of scumbag in fact the world would be better if there was more of him.

Well, the guards would be a lot busier - that's for sure.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement