Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Neo Nazis In Dublin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 790 ✭✭✭uprising

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    I've no idea why you'd made it up. But the idea that someone could just walk away without either retribution or legal problems is a bit hard to swallow.

If you're constantly getting into fights and resorting to violence, then has it ever occured to you that youy too are little better than a scumbag?

He wasnt going to follow me, the cops didnt catch me, maybe I was just plain lucky.
    By the way, do you ever read a news paper?, have you heard of any unsolved crimes?, do the bad guys always get caught?, well one did and it wasnt me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

I don't see what the problem is. Some people just deserve a good kicking.

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    No, it didn't. And the age of the girl is irrelevant (and only adds to my suspicions, to be honest).

Answer me this: if the girl was 25 would the agressor (i.e. you) be any more or less likely to wade in? Would this have made the actions any more or less acceptable?

Didn't think so.

Maybe if the girl was 25 she'd have did it herself to the prick, and if needed I'd have no hesitation helping her, where do you live?, do you not understand this type of crap happens everyday. And what about age?, have you heard of woman in their 80's being raped by some twisted cuunt.
    Listen if you dont believe it, then dont comment on it.
    It happened, its acceptable to me in those circumstances to do what I did and luckily got away with it, deal with it and get off your moral high horse, the fella was a facist pig, aggressive by mouth, I fixed that with my knee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭jimmy-jazz

PrivateEye wrote: »
    Small group of them at the bank, people are aware of them, racist graffiiti etc. has been removed from the area recently.

Please be aware than not all skinheads are racist, they're generally easy enough to distinguish from one another. Look out for symbolism on patches etc. and even something as small as the laces on their boots (Fash tend to wear white laces on black boots, white braces etc. -they're into bizarre symbolism) Most Dublin skinheads are anti-fascist, and try make this clear.

They seem a vicous bunch, to be honest you're probably better off not going up to them and giving them a piece of your mind. If you know anything about them, there are people that'd appreciate the information ;)

The Celtic Cross/WPWW (White Pride World Wide) symbol has been appearing on stuff around Temple Bar recently, obviously people should remove stickers on first sight but make sure you do complain about racist graffiti in the area to the coppers, there's always a few around there and they surely can make the connection at this rate.

The fash in Dublin are tiny, generally ****ting it as a result of recent bad publicity, and paranoid to the core. If you see them acting the muck (and they do push people around as said by some people in this thread) report them asap. They're just being a nuisance in the area, and nobody should be allowed walk around decked out like part of the Wehrmacht.

True, it's important not to make to much of them and give them some sense of importance. They are a small minority and hopefully will soon realise that people won't tolerate their bull****. Pricks like this give true skinheads a bad name.

uprising wrote: »
    I was sitting in st james park in london a few years ago, sunny day, I had a few bottles of beer, minding my own business, enjoying the view, birds chirping, children playing etc.
    Then this national front muppet and his bird sat on the grass close to me, well close enough that I could hear them talk, a group of kids were playing with a blow-away ball, black and white kids, a little black girl about 7 years old kicked the ball near them, "watch the fuucking ball monkey" he said to the child as she went to get the ball. That was that, I felt my blood boil with hatred.
    I sat sipping my bottles, getting more worked up as the beer filled my brain, then I heard him mention something about "fucckin paddy's", I glanced over and saw he was smoking, so I put my lighter in my pocket and took a cigarette from my box and walked over and asked for a light in my Dublin paddy accent, "here you go" he said and handed me his lighter, I lit my smoke and said thanks and went back to my beer, I had 2 bottles left, I finished them and put them in the bin.
    The kids were gone by now and it was time for me to get going too, I strolled up to him and gave him such a boot into the face (that was for the little girl), he tried to get to his feet and I grabbed his ears and kneed him into the mouth, I think i broke his jaw, then for good measure as he was kneeling covering his head another almighty kick into the bolllix from behind.
    I turned and got going before I was nicked, I didnt feel guilty about it because if he had been with a few others they would have kicked the bolllix outta me for being a paddy.

You say that the individual was making Xenophobia remaks about the Irish yet when an Irish man walks over to him, he gladly hands over his lighter. Surely if the man was truly the vile creature you think he is he would have told you to go fcuk youself.

What he said to the girl was nasty and uncalled for but it is not up to some wannabe hero to set him right. In the early evening you went into a drunken rage and seriously injured a man whose only crime was that he is uneducated. Yes racism exists and there are some truly despicable people out there who take it to extremes but bashing some guys face in for being racist is not the answer.

For all you know the man you attacked may have taken his anger out on someone else. Whats to say that because of you an innocent and undeserving defenceless Irish person was severly beaten?

• Advertisement

Ickypoo if I told you a 28 year old man murdered two 10 year old girls would you believe that?, well remember Ian Huntley, Holly and Jessica. Bad things happen.
    And on that note I also cracked a flashers head and kneecaps with a hammer for pulling himself off in front of another little girl down by the river tolka, think what you want of that.

Ickypoo if I told you a 28 year old man murdered two 10 year old girls would you believe that?, well remember Ian Huntley, Holly and Jessica. Bad things happen.
    And on that note I also cracked a flashers head and kneecaps with a hammer for pulling himself off in front of another little girl down by the river tolka, think what you want of that.

I think that you are seriously deranged. I bet in your head you imagine yourself to be some self styled real life version of the Punisher. May I ask if beating these people turns you on?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 932 ✭✭✭PaulieD

First off, I doubt this incident ever occured. Secondly, somebody called you a paddy, big deal. Thirdly, if the incident did happen, you should be locked up. For a long time. Seems like you get into quite a few fights.

Wanna fight? Join a boxing club. Wanna save the world from bad guys? Join the gardai.

You say that the individual was making Xenophobia remaks about the Irish yet when an Irish man walks over to him, he gladly hands over his lighter. Surely if the man was truly the vile creature you think he is he would have told you to go fcuk youself.

What he said to the girl was nasty and uncalled for but it is not up to some wannabe hero to set him right. In the early evening you went into a drunken rage and seriously injured a man whose only crime was that he is uneducated. Yes racism exists and there are some truly despicable people out there who take it to extremes but bashing some guys face in for being racist is not the answer.

For all you know the man you attacked may have taken his anger out on someone else. Whats to say that because of you an innocent and undeserving defenceless Irish person was severly beaten?

Yes I thought he would have aswell, but he didnt, I assaulted him, yes, I wasnt trying to be a hero, I was just letting him know his uneducated words werent nice:rolleyes:

PaulieD wrote: »
    First off, I doubt this incident ever occured. Secondly, somebody called you a paddy, big deal. Thirdly, if the incident did happen, you should be locked up. For a long time. Seems like you get into quite a few fights.

Wanna fight? Join a boxing club. Wanna save the world from bad guys? Join the gardai.

I'll be here all fuccking night. Listen as I said before if you dont believe it then dont comment on it, the cuunt got what he deserved.
    And yes I used to get into a lot of fights, I grew up in Finglas and if I didnt fight back I'd still be getting crap, I'm a product of a rough area, just because you cant understand it or are too windy to stand up for yourself doesnt mean I should also.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Yes I thought he would have aswell, but he didnt, I assaulted him, yes, I wasnt trying to be a hero, I was just letting him know his uneducated words werent nice:rolleyes:

So you couldn't just use some enlightened words to do that?
    Violence breeds more violence. You seem to be looking for fights . You just conveniently had a hammer around for the streaker , knowing you if you were actually there you would have went looking for the fight there and then , so I am guessing you are going on what someone told you . Which is alway exaggerated.

Also , St james park in london , you were lucky not to have heard worse ,that is mild .

Stop bring up incidents which show the worst about humanity.

Do you remember that time when a guy taking a leak by the river got his head and knees smashed in ?

Remember that guy who got kicked around the place afer making a few light racist and xenophobic comments .

They never harmed the kids and they never harmed you , the second one you should have went to the gardai about if it was true , to stop it happening .

I think you just get a thrill out of hurting people and use that as an excuse.

And yes I used to get into a lot of fights, I grew up in Finglas and if I didnt fight back I'd still be getting crap
    stand up for yourself
    Yeah of course but in neither of the examples are you "fighting back" or standing up for yourself, you initiated it , you're a bully.

Out of curiousity if you heard a black man calling a white child insulting and deragatory names would you be so fast to assault him?

If you don't want to be a hero why are you coming on here and boasting about your actions, actually heros don't boast. You just crave attention.

I'll be here all fuccking night. Listen as I said before if you dont believe it then dont comment on it, the cuunt got what he deserved.
    And yes I used to get into a lot of fights, I grew up in Finglas and if I didnt fight back I'd still be getting crap, I'm a product of a rough area, just because you cant understand it or are too windy to stand up for yourself doesnt mean I should also.

Windy? As I dont get into street fights on a regular basis. You are more than welcome to join my in Neilstown boxing club next Thursday, you may find it good for channeling your anger.

Less of that "product of me environment" nonsense. Lots of us are from deprived areas, yet not all of us go around with a hammer, willing to attack someone with it.

You should be locked up, mate.

I think that you are seriously deranged. I bet in your head you imagine yourself to be some self styled real life version of the Punisher. May I ask if beating these people turns you on?

Ok its late, last reply, you may hang with the toffee noses going to movies, watching transformers getting hard, name dropping, being all important etc.
    But thats your world, I doubt you could take a bitch slap anyway without seeking medical advice to see if your hair is out of place or your bleeding lip will lead to complications later in life.
    I dont style myself on fictional movie characters like you seem to, I'm me, and I didnt always beat people, I've been smashed up myself many times, just I didnt let it affect my judgement next time some assshole wanted to try bully me.

Ok its late, last reply, you may hang with the toffee noses going to movies, watching transformers getting hard, name dropping, being all important etc.
    But thats your world, I doubt you could take a bitch slap anyway without seeking medical advice to see if your hair is out of place or your bleeding lip will lead to complications later in life.
    I dont style myself on fictional movie characters like you seem to, I'm me, and I didnt always beat people, I've been smashed up myself many times, just I didnt let it affect my judgement next time some assshole wanted to try bully me.

We are impressed, what a guy!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

The mind boggles as to why these people worship hitler. he couldn't even look his enemies in the eye when they defeated him, chosing insteat to top himself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Wow that was insightful. Did you get your PHD in psychology online by any chance. If you must know I've been in my fair share of scrapes and have bee stabbed, glassed and bottled. My hair is constantly out of place and I don't base myself on any fictional characters. I merely compared you to the Punisher to show just how sad and pathetic youre actions were.

I was bullied all through out scholl by people like you no doubt. Just because I did'nt play sports and would rather read a book than go get wasted every weekend. Then one day I did fight back and no one ever touched me again, I also realised that by resorting to violence I lowered myself to their level.

I have seen some disgusting racist behavoir both by whites and blacks and when I do I think how sad it is and will approach the person being attacked and tell him to pay no heed to the person abusing him.

Our streets are dangerous enough as it is and were every one to resort to your tactics they woudl be even worse. You sir are a scum bag, your actions are vile and there is no excuse for them. I bet you feel all big and strong sitting at home taking pot shots at me simpoly because I don't agree with you.

I notice that you didn't answer my question and it was a black man verbally abusing a little white girl.

We are impressed, what a guy!:rolleyes:

Last reply......
    PaulieD what a guy you are, so if somebody, actually a 27/28 year old man insulted a little 7 year old child you'd stand back and let him, some fuccking boxer you are. Whats your position in neilstown boxing club?, the bag maybe or the sponge:rolleyes:.

Goodnight all, sweet dreams.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

I've seen these guys, they hang out with emo kids. Emos and skinheads, what an unholy allience. Loud mouth bullying idiots, fukk them.

Ah they try that crap pretty regularly, you should see one of the nice wee hacks an admin here built into the system. You link to certain stormfront sites here, they redirect to the Martin Luther King memorial site :D

I grew up in Tallaght. I was an alter boy and a ballroom dancer sent to an all boys secondary school. I got 4 concussions, multiple broken ribs and various other injuries in my time in school (getting my knee almost shattered with a wood file was pretty unique) and not to mention the various other jumpings I got just walking around Tallaght in my later years for being a "freak" cos I wear a trench-coat and have long hair. So don't try the "I'm from a rough area" crap dude, cos I've been beaten and scarred and have never assaulted anyone. You're not a victim, if anything you're a coward.

Sounds to me like you have an inferiority complex and are trying to overcompensate.

Last reply......
    PaulieD what a guy you are, so if somebody, actually a 27/28 year old man insulted a little 7 year old child you'd stand back and let him, some fuccking boxer you are. Whats your position in neilstown boxing club?, the bag maybe or the sponge:rolleyes:.

If you are a member of a boxing club and found to be engaging in fights you're club will let you go. Both my brothers are boxers, Mayo and Connaught champions and neither of them will ever get into a fight or respond to the people in school who try and fight them. Yes if they saw someone being bullied or beaten up by an older person they would intervene. But they would never start a fight.

DUUUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!

Just do what you feel in your heart to be right, dont let the haters win man!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

genericguy wrote: »
    Puss in boots must've gone off the rails.

Caroline Morahan has some set o lips but that's cruel.

orestes wrote: »
    I grew up in Tallaght. I was an alter boy and a ballroom dancer sent to an all boys secondary school. I got 4 concussions, multiple broken ribs and various other injuries in my time in school (getting my knee almost shattered with a wood file was pretty unique) and not to mention the various other jumpings I got just walking around Tallaght in my later years for being a "freak" cos I wear a trench-coat and have long hair. So don't try the "I'm from a rough area" crap dude, cos I've been beaten and scarred and have never assaulted anyone. You're not a victim, if anything you're a coward.

I got pretty much the exact same thing, had to chance shool on a number of ocassions as it got too much. I was given concussions, thrown down stairs, knocked unconscious, left with a permanent pains in my leg. People say why not fight back but that's hard when it's 5 or 6 bigger lads against just you or maybe you and 1 or 2 friends. Bullies pick on weaker people, if they think you will beat them they stay well clear of you.

The one time I did fight back properly was on my last day of secondary school, outside a group of lads grabbed me and were planning on throwing me in the lake. I struggled as they carreid me away and managed to get one of the guys sqyare under the nose. It was enough to cause a momentary break from them and I made the most of it. In the years since pretty much everyone who ever bullied me has come up and apologised.

Wow that was insightful. Did you get your PHD in psychology online by any chance. If you must know I've been in my fair share of scrapes and have bee stabbed, glassed and bottled. My hair is constantly out of place and I don't base myself on any fictional characters. I merely compared you to the Punisher to show just how sad and pathetic youre actions were.

I was bullied all through out scholl by people like you no doubt. Just because I did'nt play sports and would rather read a book than go get wasted every weekend. Then one day I did fight back and no one ever touched me again, I also realised that by resorting to violence I lowered myself to their level.

I have seen some disgusting racist behavoir both by whites and blacks and when I do I think how sad it is and will approach the person being attacked and tell him to pay no heed to the person abusing him.

Our streets are dangerous enough as it is and were every one to resort to your tactics they wodlu be even worse. You sir are a scum bag, your actions are vile and there is no excuse for them. I bet you feel all big and strong sitting at home taking pot shots at me simpoly because I don't agree with you.

I notice that you didn't answer my question and it was a black man verbally abusing a little white girl.

Obviously you didnt get your PHD in english, and mods please ban darko again for calling me a scumbag highlighted in red.

To answer your question if it were a black man verbally abusing a white girl I'd have done the exact same thing, I'm not racist and I'm aware there are just as many racist blacks as there are white.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

a group of kids were playing with a blow-away ball, black and white kids

Like Zebras?

Obviously you didnt get your PHD in english, and mods please ban darko again for calling me a scumbag highlighted in red.

The victim yet again eh?

To answer your question if it were a black man verbally abusing a white girl I'd have done the exact same thing, I'm not racist and I'm aware there are just as many racist blacks as there are white.

I do apologise for my typos. My gf actually said when I was typing that message that I better be careful to ensure that everything is spelt correctly as if it was'nt your next message would highlight them being that it would be your only comeback. Well doen sir, you pointed out some typos. Have a medal.

Yes I referd to you as a scumbag and I apologise to the mods fo doing so but your actions are unexcuseable. If someone posted here about how he saw another person walk over and beat up a stranger then I guarantee that you and a dozen other people would refer to that person as a scumbag.

Your actions are defenceless and there is no point in trying to defend them

• Advertisement

Last reply......

Yes, yes Im the sponge. Like your fairytales, I am also full of holes.

Sorry I noticed some poor grammer in my reply but I'm not going to edit it as I'm sure it would be highlighted in a reply soon enough.

Sorry I noticed some poor grammer in my reply but I'm not going to edit it as I'm sure it would be highlighted in a reply soon enough.

Chillax, it is a discussion site, not the world council. He is nitpicking. The word is grammar by the way.:p

Chillax, it is a discussion site, not the world council. He is nitpicking. The word is grammar by the way.:p

I know, the "er" was especially for him. Figured that if he can't argue like a normal person I would give him some ammo to use in his next reply. :D

orestes wrote: »

Sounds to me like you have an inferiority complex and are trying to overcompensate.

You've been beaten and scarred and never assaulted anybody, well how could you running like a girl in a trenchcoat mafia outfit, and I'm the coward.....haha, thanks you made me laugh, goodnight.

You've been beaten and scarred and never assaulted anybody, well how could you running like a girl in a trenchcoat mafia outfit, and I'm the coward.....haha, thanks you made me laugh, goodnight.

You have been saying goodnight so long it is practically morning now. Time for our hero to have his breakfast.

• Advertisement

So instead of just reporting it , you back seat mod , and want someone who oppossed to your views banned for gettting a little heated. That's sad . At most an infraction though

What do you call someone who carries a hammer around with them and is willing to assualt someone with it? If it quacks like a duck........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭tanyaog2007

i say fairplay to u upspring , pity more people like u wudnt stand up to more pricks like him. and tell the guards ha ha they prob woudnt bother doing anythng because thy scared of them.

I do apologise for my typos. My gf actually said when I was typing that message that I better be careful to ensure that everything is spelt correctly as if it was'nt your next message would highlight them being that it would be your only comeback. Well doen sir, you pointed out some typos. Have a medal.

Yes I referd to you as a scumbag and I apologise to the mods fo doing so but your actions are unexcuseable. If someone posted here about how he saw another person walk over and beat up a stranger then I guarantee that you and a dozen other people would refer to that person as a scumbag.

Your actions are defenceless and there is no point in trying to defend them

Eh well doen done yourself, you need to get a brain, if you spell a WHOLE post correctly I'll give you a medal, and theres no point in closing the door when the horse has bolted, chat again in 10 days or so, learn to spell during your ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭glennb

i was thinking uprising was right at first when he said about the guy calling the girl a monkey and saying stuff about irish people i would have gave he a dig but would have went about it diffrently like saying here i am irish and then give he a dig or two if he was still standing but after he just so happened to have a hammer with him to beat up someone else who may just have had to take a leak i totally disagree with him now i do think you are lieing also but if not you think you can go around beating someone with a hammer and the area i m growing up in is not all too great either but i have never stabed someone or beat them with a hammer or am not a coward and you probally made the first guy hate irish even more and did not change any of his opnions

and when you say goodnight does that not mean you shoul be gone for a while like i read you saying goodnight at least 2 times

• Advertisement

I know this is going to go over your head, but what the hell, I'm an optimist so I'll try anyway.

Socrates: It is better to suffer evil than to do evil.

What do you call someone who carries a hammer around with them and is willing to assualt someone with it? If it quacks like a duck........

Listen the fuccking flasher was there for 2 days, pulling his knob to little girls on the other side of the river, I got my mates moped and a hammer and went to get him, and got him, now thanks to me he never came back to traumatise little girls, and he's lucky thats all he got cause I could have killed the cuunt, but he got off light with a cracked skull and kneecap.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭glennb

Listen the fuccking flasher was there for 2 days, pulling his knob to little girls on the other side of the river, I got my mates moped and a hammer and went to get him, and got him, now thanks to me he never came back to traumatise little girls, and he's lucky thats all he got cause I could have killed the cuunt, but he got off light with a cracked skull and kneecap.

he could have been camping near and he was just taking a piss there the two days what i find odd is you knew he was there for two days pulling himself to kids how did you know that where you watching the area

Yikkesss!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

Can we be friends?
    Pleeeeeeeeeeeease.

glennb wrote: »
    i was thinking uprising was right at first when he said about the guy calling the girl a monkey and saying stuff about irish people i would have gave he(him) a dig but would have went about it diffrently(differently) like saying here i am irish and then give he(him) a dig or two if he was still standing but after he just so happened to have a hammer with him to beat up someone else who may just have had to take a leak i totally disagree with him now i do think you are lieing(lying) also but if not you think you can go around beating someone with a hammer and the area i m(I'm) growing up in is not all too great either but i have never stabed(stabbed) someone or beat them with a hammer or am not a coward(?) and you probally(probably) made the first guy hate irish even more and did not change any of his opnions

and when you say goodnight does that not mean you shoul(should) be gone for a while like i read you saying goodnight at least 2 times

Learn to fuccking spell, I keep meaning to go but then some other halfwit that cant spell has a go at me. And I never stabbed anybody, I kicked a racist for insulting a little girl and cracked a flasher for pulling his knob in front of little girls, and I'm sure the flasher was'nt having a pee for 2 days, he hid in the bushes when adults were passing walking their dogs, when there were only kids around he was flashing, plain and simple.

Eh well doen done yourself, you need to get a brain, if you spell a WHOLE post correctly I'll give you a medal, and theres no point in closing the door when the horse has bolted, chat again in 10 days or so, learn to spell during your ban.

They are called typos. Sometimes when typing fast as I do letters may end up in the wrong order. While I could spell check every post I find it to be a waste of time as mos people will generally realise that when done is spelt doen it is a typo.

And seriously, are you for real.

Regarding the flasher being there for 2 days, why did you not call the guards? It is not your place to be judge, jury and executioner. For all you know the man in question may have serious mental problems. I really hope you get caught for what you did, I believe it would be attempted murder or assault with a deadly weapon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭TomCo

And seriously, are you for real.

I for one am shocked and appalled.

Learn to fuccking spell, I keep meaning to go but then some other halfwit that cant spell has a go at me. And I never stabbed anybody, I kicked a racist for insulting a little girl and cracked a flasher for pulling his knob in front of little girls, and I'm sure the flasher was'nt having a pee for 2 days, he hid in the bushes when adults were passing walking their dogs, when there were only kids around he was flashing, plain and simple.

My posts are typo free and I'm up for discussing the pro/con sides of violence in society and the ethics of the situations you have described. Shall we?

Yes, yes Im the sponge. Like your fairytales, I am also full of holes.

If your from neilstown you'll know padser reirdon, I'll come over there and prove my story isnt bolllix, and see if there is a paulieD in neilstown boxing club, see where the holes are then in this story.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement