Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Neo Nazis In Dublin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

Evil flourishes when good men do nothing. If you saw someone getting attacked would you intervene to help them?

It also flourishes when sociopaths try to disguise their violence against unarmed non-violent people behind a pathetic cover of some sort of pre-emptive social responsibility.

I have seen people attacked (including myself) by all sorts and I have stepped in to help them (also thrown a punch or two).

In the case above our hero the 'wino-drinking-hammer-carryer' waited until he was drunk enough then kicked someones teeth in when they were not expecting it.

That is not a defensive action.

Stepping in when someone is being attacked is not what that poster was on about so you are moving the goalposts here again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

Morlar wrote: »
    It also flourishes when sociopaths try to disguise their violence against unarmed non-violent people behind a pathetic cover of some sort of pre-emptive social responsibility.

we seem to have a breakdown in communication. I'm talking about racist gangs who attack people getting a kicking. I'm not sure who you are talking about.

I have seen people attacked (including myself) by all sorts and I have stepped in to help them (also thrown a punch or two).

Fair play to you.
    In the case above our hero the 'wino-drinking-hammer-carryer' waited until he was drunk enough then kicked someones teeth in when they were not expecting it.

That is not a defensive action.

I already said I don't agree with or advocate the claimed actions of Uprising.
    Stepping in when someone is being attacked is not what that poster was on about so you are moving the goalposts here again.

Again? i don't recall moving them the first time.
    For the last time, I'm not talking about what Uprising claims to have done. sorry to bold it, but you keep missing me saying that.

we seem to have a breakdown in communication. I'm talking about racist gangs who attack people getting a kicking. I'm not sure who you are talking about.

You might be talking about that now - but that is not what the thread has been about thus far.

This is the direction the thread went off on when that person began bragging about his hammer and teeth kicking exploits & the people who used flimsy excuses to condone it vs those who did not - right ?

In this context you added the (very clear) part about 'free speech ending at someones fist' or somesuch.

You then advocated attacking a gang of teenagers 'for trying to form a gang' - which has since been changed (this would be the part about moving goalposts).

Then it was changed from attacking someone who was sitting in a park (and had been rude to a black child) to this brand new part about attacking people who are in the midst of attacking other people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Dr_H_Lecter

That poster is a hero but the politically correct clowns here object to it.

Grow up, sometimes violence is the answer as its the only thing some subhumans respond to. If I was to ever witness racist abuse angainst a little kid or something or even worse an attack I would make the attacker wished they never even heard those words.
    uprising wrote: »
    The cuunt was about 27/28 years old, older than me, calling a 7 year old child a monkey, he wasnt a spotty teenager. He was a fuccking mouthpiece that got what he deserved, I was listening to his bullsh1t for a while, he was a vile pig, who wheather or not got a kicking that day wouldnt have changed his outlook, I actually approached him in the hope he would say something similar to my face, he did'nt, but his conversation turned to whispers so I presume he was talking some filth about me.
    And actually most of the crap he was talking about was cutting this person, slicing that one, maybe all bullsh1t but disgusting all the same.

Excuse my tardiness, I went off-line for a while there. Seems like there has been quite a back and forth debate since I logged off. You could even say it has been a bit tit-for-tat.
    Anyway the thread seems to have gone a bit off the subject I know, but I can't resist. Apparently I'm a "politically correct clown" for having suggested that the kicking should'nt have been dished out. Well Ibrahimovic I think you missed the whole point of my comment. I did'nt suggest that violence is never the answer (sometimes it is, unfortunately), I also never suggested that I was the politically correct type, but you just go right ahead with your assumptions, I've a few of my own right now.
    Anyway I'll simplify the point for you. The point is that it is VERY likely that the kicking inflicted on the scumbag DIRECTLY resulted in a kicking being inflicted on a random Irish person.
    So did poor aul Mr O'Shea from the east end, end up in a London hospital later that week after being set on by some cowardly skinhead who was heard saying something about payback Paddy. Well we won't know.
    Lastly I'll take this chance to say Ibrahimovic, you are a "politically correct clown" and need to "grow up".:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

Anyway I'll simplify the point for you. The point is that it is VERY likely that the kicking inflicted on the scumbag DIRECTLY resulted in a kicking being inflicted on a random Irish person.
    So did poor aul Mr O'Shea from the east end, end up in a London hospital later that week after being set on by some cowardly skinhead who was heard saying something about payback Paddy.

Ah here now, thats a giant assumption. You can't/don't know that. By the sounds of it, the chap hardly needed an additional reason to attack someone, he didn't get that kicking and then decided he hated Irish people. He hated them anyway, uprising's attack impact was marginal at worst.

andrew wrote: »
    Ah here now, thats a giant assumption. You can't/don't know that. By the sounds of it, the chap hardly needed an additional reason to attack someone, he didn't get that kicking and then decided he hated Irish people. He hated them anyway, uprising's attack impact was marginal at worst.

You do know that the amount of english people who refer to Irish as 'paddies' is (I would say) about as high as the amount of Irish people who refer to english as 'brits'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,711 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

If this had really happened, then if the guy had really hated the Irish, then why would he have been friendly when asked for a lighter?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    If this had really happened, then if the guy had really hated the Irish, then why would he have been friendly when asked for a lighter?
    Morlar wrote: »
    You do know that the amount of english people who refer to Irish as 'paddies' is (I would say) about as high as the amount of Irish people who refer to english as 'brits'.

I dunno, maybe uprising looks intimidating. Maybe he didn't place uprising's accent. *shrugs* Assuming this did happen, it could've been for any number of reasons. Anyway, getting beaten up by an Irish person does not necessarily mean the guy went out and beat up an Irish person later, and it'd appear that he didn't like irish people anyway. The guy was a racist ass, and deserved a kicking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭Maddison

Is it possible that they are just bouncers/security personnel that just so happened to be beating a guy thats not so white

No he's going to start following the GAA.

And you don't know for a fact whether he was the attacking type (another giant assumption) or just a loudmouth.

Im willing to bet he's the attacking type now, I'd stake 500 euro on it and im being serious. How about you?

Granted we'll never know but thats just a small illustration of how confident I am (that he's since been involved in a violent incident against an Irish person). I'd also be willing to guess that members of a hategroup probably tend to be the spiteful type.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,711 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I dunno, maybe uprising looks intimidating. Maybe he didn't place uprising's accent. *shrugs* Assuming this did happen, it could've been for any number of reasons. Anyway, getting beaten up by an Irish person does not necessarily mean the guy went out and beat up an Irish person later, and it'd appear that he didn't like irish people anyway. The guy was a racist ass, and deserved a kicking.

Assuming it did happen, I'm willign to bet uprising got his own ass kicked and is too embarrassed to tell the turth. Now that I'm willing to entertain.

Beyond that, these guys are violent and go for retribution. A much more unlikley outcome from such an incident would have been that said racist thought, "sh1t - that really thought me a lesson. From now on, I'm going to treat people from other ethnic backgrounds with much more respect and renouce my violent ways. Cool! Thanks, unknown Irish guy!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭livingtargets

Why?Because the fash are a bunch of cowardly muppets who wouldn`t sneeze without having more of their scummer mates around them to back him up.Master race me balls.

But whats up with all this liberal "let the fascists be...blahblahfreedom of speech...blahblah...the police will help us if they get violent...blah"?

Police around the world are well known to help the fash out when it suits them.
    It`s been seen most recently in Greece,last december when the anarchist riots took place the police provided the rat-zi scum with all they needed to keep "the reds in check"

Fascism is a weed and the only way to get rid of it is to tear it out of the ground before it spreads.

Yeah the right wing liberals are all over this thread :rolleyes:

Yeah the right wing liberals are all over this thread :rolleyes:

I didn`t say anything about "rightwing"liberals,I meant "soft left/middle of the road white bread" liberals who think the scum should be allowed do whatever they want.

hmm,maybe you`re right,though.The nazis are a grand bunch of lads who would lay down their LIFES for other people`s rights.Sure,lets let them do what they want.What`s the worse that could happen?It`s not like people have ever been herded into death camps or anything by these fine pillars of society.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

Degsy wrote: »
    You do know of course that "facists" havnt existed in 60 years and even then were exclusive to italy?
    You think there are followers of benito Mussolini hanging out in Dublin?:rolleyes:

Yes i've met about 5 in the last couple of days

I didn`t say anything about "rightwing"liberals,I meant "soft left/middle of the road white bread" liberals who think the scum should be allowed do whatever they want.

hmm,maybe you`re right,though.The nazis are a grand bunch of lads who would lay down their LIFES for other people`s rights.Sure,lets let them do what they want.What`s the worse that could happen?It`s not like people have ever been herded into death camps or anything by these fine pillars of society.

Yes thats exactly what I said about those wonderful Nazis.
    And you're right about the people on here who think the scum should be allowed do whatever they want or as I call them 'people who dont approve of inciting violence'. Cause not kicking the crap out of a certain variety of scumbag makes you that same type of scumbag.
    Thats how I became a skinhead, an orangeman, a dealer, a r.i.r.a member and a skanger all at the same time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭MikeC101

Pfft..

Nazi loons who post on Stormfront and claim great victories (my personal favourite being the guy who claimed he tore down a sign for an Indian restaurant in some small town, and was lauded and praised as a brave fighter for white pride) and loons who claim to be fighting "the fash" and have fevered fantasies of their bravery being the only thing keeping us from all turning into jackbooted nazis overnight have a lot in common really.

They're both sociopathic thugs without any kind of democratic mandate who are happy to trample on the rights of others, and are utterly convinced they're in the right.

It's funny that they both despise "liberal pc do gooders" so much.

Lots of common ground.

And they're both also big fans of attacking in numbers, while wearing masks.

MikeC101 wrote: »
    ...And they're both also big fans of attacking in numbers, while wearing masks.

I`ve only ever seen one antifascist in a mask,and he seems like a pretty sound bloke...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

feckin nazis. their mothers should have been issued with litter fines from the Council for having them.

• Advertisement

I`ve only ever seen one antifascist in a mask,and he seems like a pretty sound bloke...

A fictional character - how fitting. :D

"And don't forget your masks-nothing makes the fascists tremble like a group of black-clad, balaclava-wearing antifa bearing down on them."

"Fascists and cops watch the news too. Use fake names and wear a mask."

From http://www.antiracistaction.us/index.php?page=guides/RecipieForAFA

I must have missed that - would you please direct me to a post where someone said someone should be allowed to do whatever they want?

I must have missed that - would you please direct me to a post where someone said someone should be allowed to do whatever they want?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Nightmare09

I've lived in england for a few months and have first hand account of BNP and national front, me and a mate were chased by a group of 6 or 7 of them one night, my friend irish also has dark skin, they start shouting paki and start to chase us in huddersfield town centre. Luckily for us as we turned a corner the police had a car stopped, we ran towards them and when the following gang saw them they stopped and turned.
    These people would have killed us i'm sure if they had caught us, the police had a look around but didnt find them.
    A few days later myself and my mate were walking in the town centre again and walking towards us was the ringleader and another skinhead from a few nights previous, we were a bit nervous, they saw us and i'm sure they recognised us, but they didnt oppen their mouths or even look at us after initially making eye contact. They were totally different when there were just two of them and two of us.
    They are cowards, can only intimidate when in larger numbers than their intended victims. And i'm glad one of them got a kicking because their low life scum, actually i would have paid to watch it.

Well the whole "Uprising vs Racist in Park" match a few pages back(well,before it devolved into a grammar fight).Some posters saying that Uprising shouldn`t have beaten up the racist in the park because the fellow didn`t deserve a kicking from the big bad vigilante for calling the little girl a monkey.

If some racist muppet called a little black girl a monkey in front of you would you just walk on or would you confront him?Standing up to bullyboys is nothing to be ashamed of.

Well the whole "Uprising vs Racist in Park" match a few pages back(well,before it devolved into a grammar fight).Some posters saying that Uprising shouldn`t have beaten up the racist in the park because the fellow didn`t deserve a kicking from the big bad vigilante for calling the little girl a monkey.

If some racist muppet called a little black girl a monkey in front of you would you just walk on or would you confront him?Standing up to bullyboys is nothing to be ashamed of.

Ah, so "calling the little girl a monkey" = "whatever they want"?
    And why is it that the level of English drops the moment someone advocates an third-party vigilate all-in violence?

As I said, try this approach in front of a judge and see it he accepts it.

True,in this thread it`s been more "say what they want" but really I was commenting on the general liberal attidude to fascists.

But still the question remains:If some racist muppet called a little black girl a monkey in front of you would you just walk on or would you confront him?

• Advertisement

True,in this thread it`s been more "say what they want" but really I was commenting on the general liberal attidude to fascists.

But still the question remains:If some racist muppet called a little black girl a monkey in front of you would you just walk on or would you confront him?

Probably confront, but without using violence, unless he started it. If, as is claimed, he's a coward on his own, what do I have to worry about?

Can you highlight a "liberal" attitude to fascists in modern society?

Also: if caught and accused in court of assault, how would you expect to be treated by the judge?

Daisy D wrote: »
    As far as I know they were/are called "The National Front". Or something crap like that! In Cork (where I'm from) for gay pride parades every year they follow the parade in cars for intimidation (this isn't my wild thoughts running off on me, the Gardaí told me to keep an eye on the back of the parade, as I am an organiser.) Some scary stuff all in all!

Daisy you should have had a very special announcement made about how glad you were that the National Gay Leatherdudes Front had been able to join you for the parade, see how happy they are to follow the parade then :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Have the Gardai not done anything to stop them congregating?

I lol'd.

So your logic is,Ikky,if you give him a hiding he`ll become even more adamant in his fascist beliefs but if you give him a few stern words he`ll turn around and become tolerant(that is if he doesn`t try and stab you if he has some back up)and we`ll all hold hands?

Hitler wouldn`t have stopped the holocaust if some lovely person told him he was wrong.

Your response right there is one example of the liberal view.

So your logic is,Ikky,if you give him a hiding he`ll become even more adamant in his fascist beliefs but if you give him a few stern words he`ll turn around and become tolerant(that is if he doesn`t try and stab you if he has some back up)and we`ll all hold hands?

Hitler wouldn`t have stopped the holocaust if some lovely person told him he was wrong.

You asked me what I'd do, I told you. For the record, I don't think either appraoch would work. Mine is less likely to result in a beating to someone else further down the road.

I'm still trying to work out how your logic works. As I said before, he's not goign to stnad up and think "ok, you win - I'll give more respect to Ethnic minorities."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,816 ✭✭✭Acacia

I have a friends that look foreign (i.e. black or brown-skinned), born in Ireland, raised in Ireland, consider themselves Irish that are subjected to casual racism by Irish people on an alarmingly frequent basis. It's fcuking shocking, tbh, some of the crap they come out with.

It really doesn't surprise me that these turds have organised themselves as they're only big men when they have about ten of them taking on one person. Twats.

I think this is appropriate...(NSFW!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG7bwK_P1YU&feature=related

For me, having the right to free speech also has the unfortunate side effect that sometimes people are going to say things I find disgusting, offensive and vile. I do not consider this a reason for stamping on free speech however.

And you're really taking a massive jump from freedom of speech to the holocaust. I've not seen anyone support fascists being allowed take violent action towards someone - but you seem to be considering allowing them free speach to be the same thing.

One of the big worries for me is why for example, do anti fascist action get to decide what I'm allowed to hear or not? I'm perfectly capable of making my own mind up on things, I don't need a self appointed censor doing it for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,185 ✭✭✭asdasd

This reminds of a friend of mine in England who was in a park once, a girl kicked a ball over to him, and he said "Here ya go you little monkey", ruffling her hair. He calls all his children monkey. Some real ugly mad looking chap came over later and broke his chin. Since then he has been on disability.

Another friend was peeng in public ( well hidden behind a bush) and a nutter , dressed like Rorschach, attacked him with a hammer. if my friend had not run the mad ugly fcuker would have killed him.

Scumbags everywhere these days. Thats why we need vigilantes like uprising.

On the subject of grammar, someone should direct uprising to the Full Stop key on his keyboard.

MikeC101 wrote: »
    For me, having the right to free speech also has the unfortunate side effect that sometimes people are going to say things I find disgusting, offensive and vile. I do not consider this a reason for stamping on free speech however.

And you're really taking a massive jump from freedom of speech to the holocaust. I've not seen anyone support fascists being allowed take violent action towards someone - but you seem to be considering allowing them free speach to be the same thing.

One of the big worries for me is why for example, do anti fascist action get to decide what I'm allowed to hear or not? I'm perfectly capable of making my own mind up on things, I don't need a self appointed censor doing it for me.

One thing I should clear up here,I`m not in AFA or any other group so I`m not representing any group or their views.

But is giving someone,whos ultimate aim is to take away the rights of multiple groups of people,the veil of complete freedom of speech to hide behind a smart idea?

And all I was doing with the holocaust example was showing what these sick scum would do if they`re allowed to take a foothold in society.

I can see what you mean with your last point,in a way.I don`t think they should be completely censored but I think they should be opposed every step of the way as well,physically if needs be.

asdasd wrote: »
    This reminds of a friend of mine in England who was in a park once, a girl kicked a ball over to him, and he said "Here ya go you little monkey", ruffling her hair. He calls all his children monkey. Some real ugly mad looking chap came over later and broke his chin. Since then he has been on disability.

Another friend was peeng in public ( well hidden behind a bush) and a nutter , dressed like Rorschach, attacked him with a hammer. if my friend had not run the mad ugly fcuker would have killed him.

Scumbags everywhere these days. Thats why we need vigilantes like uprising.

I think thats a twisted version of what i read a few pages back, and I'd be looking a bit closer at my friends if i were you.
    And i agree that people on here are very liberal, i'm liberal myself but sometimes it takes a good kicking to sort some types out.
    As for court, reading the papers, killers out on bail etc i dont think uprising would have much to fear from the legal system, same way these scum have nothing to fear from the legal farce we happen to have.
    and if the man uprising claims to have hit with the hammer actually was him, he obviously had nothing to fear from the legal system, i was shocked reading about his 40 years of terror, and how time after time he seemed to get away with depraved behaviour towards young girls.
    the evil monster in question should have been hung, drawn and quartered a long time ago.
    Who here would like the poor unfortunate man who was having a long pee living next door to them?
    Nobody i suspect.

The stories about my friends were made up, of course, but it's clear that uprising is a vigilante, and that could've happened.
    But is giving someone,whos ultimate aim is to take away the rights of multiple groups of people,the veil of complete freedom of speech to hide behind a smart idea?

What you mean by that is someone whose opinions you disagree with more than others.

Now i actually believe that if there is a threat to democracy then something should be done. Neo-Nazis are not a threat to society. Too small. It would be easy enough to ban parties, if they get too big.

There are other people who want to take away rights - sharia law supporters, communists ( who have killed millions more than Naziism). Neither is a threat now.

If they were, we can have laws, i.e. you dont get into parliament unless you subscribe to democratic largely securlar, property owning societies etc. No need now. No need for heroes from Finglas.

Is it just me , or does anyone else sense a re-reg?

Surely this is a thread about racism, not indecent exposure. Tying one to the other in order to make a point related to a story about racism just confuses things.

Another thread on vigilante justice perhaps?

It became a thread on vigilanteism because one turned up. The original muppetsin the OP's post seem sad tossers.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

feckin nazis. their mothers should have been issued with litter fines from the Council for having them.

Yeah the same for the Black panters in the U.S.A. Both are pure thugs and scum but lets not make out that only white people are racist as some of the left wing people on here would have you believe, do you not agree billy the Squid?

orestes wrote: »
    That person does not fit the profile of a flasher in any way. They are a violent sex offender, flashers are passive offenders. The odds of that being the same person you hit with a hammer are so absurd that I am dismissing it out of hand on every level.

The odds that you went looking for a profile of a nasty bastard to post here to try and validate your previous posts by saying that's the person you hit with a hammer on the other hand...

I wouldnt go dismissing it out of hand, your logic and profiling is very flawed, take a look at Raymond Edmunds the donvale rapist, who had a 20 year spree of rape and murder.
    It has been alleged that Edmunds committed other murders and more than 32 rapes.................
    On 16 March 1985 Edmunds was arrested on unrelated charges of indecent exposure.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Edmunds

Listen buddy you are worse than any Nazi a pure left wing nut who believes in violence, violence is not acceptable here in Ireland whatever your views, you are all we need in Ireland some left wing nutter who believes in violence against anybody who disagrees with him, what age are you? dont worry school is coming back next month and u can act all vigilante there.

One thing I should clear up here,I`m not in AFA or any other group so I`m not representing any group or their views.

Didn't mean to imply you are, but your views and language usage ("the fash") closely mirror those of AFA, hence my referencing them.

It's either they do it in public, and are open to ridicule and press coverage (in which they invariably show themselves up poorly) or have them work underground, where I'd consider them a lot more dangerous.

Plus I think it silencing these types only increases support for them - consider a scenario in which your friendly local BNP candidate has a good old rant about the reds and how, along with the immigrants and whoever else takes their fancy, they're trying to shut you up from talking about mass immigration. At the BNP rally, along come the good old AFA, dressed all in black and wearing balaclavas, to violently disrupt things. It really makes it appear he's right, and would be more likely to shift someone leaning in the BNPs direction all the way towards giving them a vote, no?
    And all I was doing with the holocaust example was showing what these sick scum would do if they`re allowed to take a foothold in society.

It's a poor example though - we are not 1930s Germany. Fascist / rightwing parties perform poorly at the ballot box here. We don't need protection by self appointed guardians. I for one do not want anyone bar the democratically elected government (with properly constructed checks and balances) having any kind of power over freedom of speech. And I'm not particularly happy about them having that power either.
    I can see what you mean with your last point,in a way.I don`t think they should be completely censored but I think they should be opposed every step of the way as well,physically if needs be.

It upsets me that some of those who oppose fascism feel they have to resort to violence, and utilise the very tactics that have historically been used by fascists themselves. It offends me that anyone would have the arrogance to think that by hearing hate speech, the general public is so moronic they'll be influenced into becoming fascists.

And lastly, you have to bear in mind that in Ireland, we already have quite severe limitations on free speech - we're entitled to it as long as it doesn't seek to undermine "public order or morality or the authority of the State".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

lets not make out that only white people are racist as some of the left wing people on here would have you believe
    Anyone can be racist, no matter what their skin colour is... but I think it's fair to say white people are the least affected by racism (obviously I'm aware of e.g. Zimbabwe, of tough neighbourhoods in the US where whites are in a minority, etc).
    SIX PACK wrote: »
    Irish people are getting pretty pissed off at present with any jobs that pop up are given to Non Nationals for the most part
    Well I'm one Irish person who's not getting pissed off... because it's eh... not happening. Seriously, where does the notion come from that "non" nationals are more likely to get a job just because they're "non" nationals? And the answer is not "so that the employer will look PC" - it really isn't.
    TheZohan wrote: »
    I see...
    I don't see how saying "I'm against mass immigration", "there are too many immigrants" and similar sentiments are actually racist comments.
    Does this mean I can kick the **** out of you when I disagree with you...?
    I have to say, uprising never said he assaulted that guy because he disagreed with him. I know uprising's reaction was totally unjustifiable, but there's a difference between turning on someone because you disagree with them and turning on someone because you believe they did something despicable to another person.

And looking at livingtargets other posts one of them giving out and being blaspherous about god, what a pure scumbag we have here worse than any nazi, go back to your cave you and dont Insult people who believe in God.

Is it just me , or does anyone else sense a re-reg?

Tis a tad suspicious alright.

you are all we need in Ireland some left wing nutter who believes in violence against anybody who disagrees with him
    Again, where is this sentence indicating he advocates violence against anyone who disagrees with him? What's the point in putting words in someone's mouth?

And looking at livingtargets other posts one of them giving out and being blaspherous about god, what a pure scumbag we have here worse than any nazi, go back to your cave you and dont Insult people who believe in God.
    Oh um... I don't believe in god. And if god exists and is omnipotent, he is fairly darn despicable. That's my view which I'm entitled to express. Tough sh1t if my "blasphery" insults you.

"Worse than any nazi" - LOL. Yeah, criticising god is definitely worse than torturing people to death... ;)

• Advertisement

Dudess wrote: »
    Again, where is this sentence indicating he advocates violence against anyone who disagrees with him? What's the point in putting words in someone's mouth?

This is where he says it Dudess a couple of posts above:

Quate:but I think they should be opposed every step of the way as well,physically if needs be.

Its quiet clear Dudess that this guy condones violence on others and is just as bad if not worse than any Nazi who uses violence, i dont believe in violence of any kind only in self defence, it seems this thread has been hijacked by some left wing vigalanties, im suprised this thread hasnt been closed beacuse some posters are condoning violence on this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement