Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Neo Nazis In Dublin

123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Dr_H_Lecter

This thread lost the little direction it had some time ago. Should have been closed when the grammar fights started. Now about several random topics, going nowhere, got re-reg's and trolls. Mods do something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭livingtargets

Here,lads.

Calm down,its a debate on Boards.I exaggerated and made some very very silly comments.I apologize.But that`s free speech,I suppose.

we should all calm down a bit.I have a feeling this thread is going nowhere.
    But seriously,leave the personal bashing aside.

Again I apologize for the more silly comments.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

This thread lost the little direction it had some time ago. Should have been closed when the grammar fights started. Now about several random topics, going nowhere, got re-reg's and trolls. Mods do something.

Yes i agree this thread has gotten away outta hand, how is it that some radical left wingers are left spout on here condoning violence whereas if a right winger did it, it would of been locked long ago? Just tells me a lot about moderation on boards.ie.

Here,lads.

Calm down,its a debate on Boards.I exaggerated and made some very very silly comments.I apologize.But that`s free speech,I suppose.

we should all calm down a bit.I have a feeling this thread is going nowhere.
    But seriously,leave the personal bashing aside.

Again I apologize for the more silly comments.

Yes quiet frankly you did make some silly comments, im appaled, what i want to know is do you condone violence against people you strongly disagree with?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭MikeC101

I think it's going well, (especially given the nature of the topic/topics) aside from a fairly small number of fairly pointless inflammatory posts.

livingtargets - I don't think you've really said anything you should feel the need to apologise for.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭livingtargets

I said "physically IF NEEDS BE"

But I do agree that some of my comments were bloody stupid,but I doubt anyone here hasn`t made silly comments in the heat of discussion.

And I`m sorry if some people here think I`m trolling.I`m honestly not.That`s as far as I`m going to go.

I said "physically IF NEEDS BE"

But I do agree that some of my comments were bloody stupid,but I doubt anyone here hasn`t made silly comments in the heat of discussion.

And I`m sorry if some people here think I`m trolling.I`m honestly not.That`s as far as I`m going to go.

Yes some of your comments were but yes i guess you didnt mean some of them amid the heat of discusssion and all that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

I wouldnt go dismissing it out of hand, your logic and profiling is very flawed, take a look at Raymond Edmunds the donvale rapist, who had a 20 year spree of rape and murder.
    It has been alleged that Edmunds committed other murders and more than 32 rapes.................
    On 16 March 1985 Edmunds was arrested on unrelated charges of indecent exposure.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Edmunds

I admit that I jumped the gun on that particular part of the conversation, my bad, butt I still reckon the user I was responding to was just looking for a nasty case to try and say "this was him, look what a bastard he is, I was right to smash him up with a hammer!"

orestes wrote: »
    I admit that I jumped the gun on that particular part of the conversation, my bad, butt I still reckon the user I was responding to was just looking for a nasty case to try and say "this was him, look what a bastard he is, I was right to smash him up with a hammer!"

I'd be inclined to think that, after making up a story about him beating up a mean ole' racist, and not receiving the unequivocal praise he'd assumed he would, he then went on to make up another story that he thought would be more successful. And when that failed, he decided to make the guy he "beat with a hammer" into the first sicko he could find on google that would have been in the area.

Yes you are right orestes i too thing this guy was just trying to Justify violence.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

MikeC101 wrote: »
    I'd be inclined to think that, after making up a story about him beating up a mean ole' racist, and not receiving the unequivocal praise he'd assumed he would, he then went on to make up another story that he thought would be more successful. And when that failed, he decided to make the guy he "beat with a hammer" into the first sicko he could find on google that would have been in the area.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly :)
    Yes you are right orestes i too thing this guy was just trying to Justify violence.

Two people in a row agreeing with me, we should start a political party!

The Be Nice Party (or BNP for short) where we all say that people should be nice to each other regardless of race, religion or nationality, what could possibly go wrong?!

Pretty much my thoughts exactly :)

Two people in a row agreeing with me, we should start a political party!

The Be Nice Party (or BNP for short) where we all say that people should be nice to each other regardless of race, religion or nationality, what could possibly go wrong?!

I'm afraid that within the space of about three days, the power would go to my head and I'd launch a simultaneous coup d'etat and mass purging.

Leaving me sitting alone in a corpse strewn bedsit with a battalion of tanks advancing on me.

Trust me, past experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Nightmare09

Yeah the same for the Black panters in the U.S.A. Both are pure thugs and scum but lets not make out that only white people are racist as some of the left wing people on here would have you believe, do you not agree billy the Squid?

The black panthers grew from the oppression black people in america suffered, after all these were african people bound and shipped to america as slaves, they fought back against racial abuse.
    Although all black they had alliances with and encouraged other non black groups across america against government oppression.
    As far as i'm aware they no longer exist as an organisation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭sparky360

Sorry for bringing this back but I have only read the thread tonight and feel like I must comment...

Uprising..... wow! Some really sensational fabrications , stories, lies tales of heroism there buddy. Love the whole "standing up for little girls" element in both stories. It does make me wonder why you seem to be around little girls when they get in trouble though. Perhaps you are bad luck.

The "I'm from Finglas and had it rough....grew up fighting" part was a tear-jerker.

But thankfully you redeemed yourself by abusing someone that admitted to wearing a trenchcoat and comparing them to someone from the trenchcoat mafia (but you aren't a bully). And then in ways of backing up your whole "back-streets of Finglas" vibe, you go running to tell on a fella (but you CAN stick up for yourself) because he accused you of being a scumbag (where he would have gotten that idea I cannot even begin to understand). I applaud you. This kind of behaviour is unacceptable and insulting. If only you had a hammer and a lift off your friends moped, you could have sorted it out properly but i suppose this way will suffice.

You seem to be a lovely lad and I hope you feel justified in your actions (that you in no way have lied about). I am 100% positive that your stories are completely true and in NO way did you make up these stories in a misplaced attempt to gain internet kudos! I am only a stone's throw away from your area (that is not an invitation to throw a stone at me by the wayso I know the hardship that being from such a tough area brings and how we have different ways of dealing with issues from the snobby people that go to see films (transformers and the likes....pah...not in Finglas i tells ya). Best of luck..... you are truely a king amongst scumb...... men.

ANTIFA! wrote: »

Other thread seems to have been locked, might as well throw it up on this thread.

Don't forget to remind everyone that heroes like you are fighting on the front line to protect us from this massive Nazi invasion.

As evidenced by a youtube video featuring a three year old Star article, a news of the world article, and pictures of skinheads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

Don't forget to remind everyone that heroes like you are fighting on the front line to protect us from this massive Nazi invasion.

As evidenced by a youtube video featuring a three year old Star article, a news of the world article, and pictures of skinheads.

Dont forget they were skinheads giving the 'folded arms salute' the most evil of all nazi salutes.

Almost as bad as this
    http://z.about.com/d/weirdnews/1/0/P/C/-/-/NAZI_GNOME_12.jpg

Morlar wrote: »
    Dont forget they were skinheads giving the 'folded arms salute' the most evil of all nazi salutes.

Almost as bad as this
    http://z.about.com/d/weirdnews/1/0/P/C/-/-/NAZI_GNOME_12.jpg

I actually laughed at the "folded arm salute" text bit.

How sinister! All their arms are folded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭ANTIFA!

You're the kind of person who would have set by while the SS killed your Jewish neighbour :eek:

I'm more in the Sophie Scholl mould though, you know stand up for what I believe.

Thats the problem with Ireland if I was in Berlin/Hamburg/London/Paris people would understand, but irish have no understanding here people advise to leave things to the authorities. As somesaid they work with the fash and i've seen it here in Dublin myself.

I actually laughed at the "folded arm salute" text bit.

How sinister! All their arms are folded.

Aww lads this is too much:D, these posters must be from some tabloid trying to say we are under some mad nazi ivasion, oh no wait its the school holidays:P

You're the kind of person who would have set by while the SS killed your Jewish neighbour :eek:

I'm more in the Sophie Scholl mould though, you know stand up for what I believe.

Good luck on your Junior cert results you will need it.

• Advertisement

You got me, that's exactly what I would have done. Because obviously anybody who disagrees with you in any way is a Nazi sympathiser. Heck, I probably would have been a Nazi, I'm so bad!

Delusions of grandeur, much?
    Thats the problem with Ireland if I was in Berlin/Hamburg/London/Paris people would understand, here people advise to leave things to the authorities. As somesaid they work with the fash and i've seen it here in Dublin myself.

Luckily you're fighting "the fash" on the front lines, indulging in such daring commando activities as...posting on a message board...

You sir, are a dashing hero, and I wish to have your babies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭ANTIFA!

From viewing your posts jonjo I would be quite concerned about your affiliations. I will be monitoring your posts very closely from now on.

. As somesaid they work with the fash .

was it her??? http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/03_02/UlrikaFashREX_468x442.jpg

From viewing your posts jonjo I would be quite concerned about your affiliations. I will be monitoring your posts very closely from now on.

Thats exactly what Sophie Scholl would do. keep up the good fight Soph!!!!

Oh will you? you nut job, im be quiet concerned that your not the full schilling, dont worry im sure ure mommy and daddy will comfort you when them evil Nazis insult you.
    P.S Guys this really is the bst laugh ive had in ages.

sparky360 wrote: »
    Thats exactly what Sophie Scholl would do. keep up the good fight Soph!!!!

LOL! :D:D

Guess the whole "non violent resistance" principal of the White Rose went straight over his head?

At this point though, perhaps AFA! is actually from stormfront, and putting a parody show for our benefit?

Though usually the comic interlude comes halfway through the show.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Yeah I've just about had enough of you. Banned.

Yeah I've just about had enough of you. Banned.

Almighty cushion, good man yourself, only problem is i dunno where i will get the rest of my laughs tonight:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Lads, the other night all these nazis were trying to get into my house, the terrifying footage is below.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

Almighty cushion, good man yourself, only problem is i dunno where i will get the rest of my laughs tonight:cool:

I am picturing that guy doing a 'folded arms' nazi salute in protest at the banning. Course being an anti-fascist he would fold his arms behind his back :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

This thread has gone completely off topic. Cross-thread posting is not allowed and the thread has run it's course, although it was a Dublin thread to begin with it was allowed for general discussion but now it's just descended into nonsense.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement