Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT postgrad fashion buying and management

Options
  • 27-07-2009 7:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Im considering applying of this course but it is rather expensive, i would love to hear from anyone who has done this course or is currently in this course! I want to find out if its worth the money, if theres good career prospectives and if its the best way of getting into buying!??

Any help or advice is greatly appriciated as i am confused as to what the best options are!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Smooch

I'd be very interested in hearing some info also, I've applied for this course!

Smooch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bigstars

I have been aceepted into the course...jst wonderin does any1 else knw much about da course???

hey bigstars,

just wondering when did you apply and what your background is because i applied but didnt get in : (

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bigstars

Hey Smooch,

I applied for the course in August and was accepted in September. I have an ordinary degree in marketing and a honours degree in business studies. Sorry to hear you didnt get the coures, I recieved a letter dis week frm da college & it said that there was many applicants for the programme, so maybe there is not many places on the course. I dnt really knw to much about the course!!I dnt knw wat I am letting myself in for!!!

Yes, you see i didnt apply til the closing date and they told me after that they had been accepting candidates since the summer so a bit of a joke to have a closing date for applications!! Oh well, i am thinking of doing the course in portobello instead.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 neady23

bigstars wrote: »
    I have been aceepted into the course...jst wonderin does any1 else knw much about da course???

Hey bigstar,

I didn't apply for the course in the end but still really interested in it! Just wondering how your getting on with it?

Advertisement