Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

my mind is set..... sort of

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭Martron

Crispin wrote: »
    I think you're right, their price tags and image quality suggest as much :eek:. Oh how I wish I had an A900 and those 3 lenses :rolleyes:

@ the OP The A200 is a very capable camera for a learner, I use one and I like it. incase you didn't know it has been replaced by the A230 so you could get the new version or get a good deal on the old one!!

yeah i saw that. i dont like the turny flip screen thing thay have going on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

It'll save your knee's getting dirty!

ok i did it.

i am now a proud owner of a sony a200. with 18-70mm lens

cant wait til i get out and stat shooting with it. look out photo challenge .... here i come!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,406 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Martron wrote: »
    ok i did it.

i am now a proud owner of a sony a200. with 18-70mm lens

cant wait til i get out and stat shooting with it. look out photo challenge .... here i come!!!!

Congrats, you'll have fun with it... good range lens to get too

thanks. i could have got the 55 mm one or 70mm so ithough i was best of getting the bigger one.

having fun with it already!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

Fair play Martron, hope you enjoy it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Martron wrote: »
    thanks. i could have got the 55 mm one or 70mm so ithough i was best of getting the bigger one.

having fun with it already!!!

tis a great little camera!

read the manual, use all the settings and most importantly get out of the automatic mode!!!

Edit: 1000 POSTS, YAY!!! 10000 here i come! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭Fionn

lets see some photograhs!!!!

:)

Ah the pressure. I am a sucker for fiddling with settings.

let me play aroud with it and i will post something up......

• Advertisement
Advertisement