Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for parts in performing art etc. that I can do in the evenings

Options
  • 27-07-2009 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭

I recently took part in a great performative installation by Noëmi Lakmaier at The Lab in Dublin. It was a dinner party with ten guests who were all encased in their own concrete spheres with only their arms and head free. (http://www.adiarts.ie/news/-we-are-for-you-because-we-are-against-them-a-performative-installation-by-noemi-lakmaier)
    Most of the guests were involved in art themselves, but I don't have any contacts in that area.
    I was wondering whether there is much else along those lines going on in Dublin, or if there is any need for extras in any productions. The problem is that I work full time so am only available in the evenings or weekends.
    I'm not looking for paid places, but just the opportunity to take part. I so much enjoyed being in that performance and would love to do more things like that which are a bit out of the ordinary.
    Thanks!

Advertisement