Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone in "Waterford MMA" ?, need a favor (see inside)

Options
  • 27-07-2009 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hi, ive been to a couple of classes with ye when My Brother was over to teach a few Jiu Jitsu classes last. Because of the club's location (old Kilmeadin road), my job being shift work and my house in Rice Park being so far away, getting out is a major pain in the arse for me.

So long story short, id really appreciate if anybody from the club, who trains regularly and has either a car or a lift out, could possibley give us a lift out ?. I dont wanna put anybody out, so if your livin near me or passin my way and its not any trouble for ya, you'd be doin me a huge favor :)

Thanks in advance, if you can help just PM me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Johnick wrote: »
    Hi, ive been to a couple of classes with ye when My Brother was over to teach a few Jiu Jitsu classes last. Because of the club's location (old Kilmeadin road), my job being shift work and my house in Rice Park being so far away, getting out is a major pain in the arse for me.

So long story short, id really appreciate if anybody from the club, who trains regularly and has either a car or a lift out, could possibley give us a lift out ?. I dont wanna put anybody out, so if your livin near me or passin my way and its not any trouble for ya, you'd be doin me a huge favor :)

Thanks in advance, if you can help just PM me.

Hopefully someone from there will get this and help you out.

Advertisement