Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

violent sleep

Options
  • 27-07-2009 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

hi i just posted another thread i know :D
    but this is about on Sunday night me and my boyfriend were asleep in my bed and i was dreaming about a fight with my mum.
    I starting hitting and lashing at my boyfriend through the whole night!!
    He only woke up once when it happened but i kept waking up and i had been whacking him out of it!
    I felt really bad the next day, Ive never done this before. We havent shared a bed that much though.
    Is this common, is it a sign of anything??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

hi i just posted another thread i know :D
    but this is about on Sunday night me and my boyfriend were asleep in my bed and i was dreaming about a fight with my mum.
    I starting hitting and lashing at my boyfriend through the whole night!!
    He only woke up once when it happened but i kept waking up and i had been whacking him out of it!
    I felt really bad the next day, Ive never done this before. We havent shared a bed that much though.
    Is this common, is it a sign of anything??

I spilled my drink all over myself reading this sorry the same thing happend to my friend and his girlfriend. (Their not together anymore, she couldn't handle the domestic violence lol) so anyway i think its a sleep disorder. Basically your brain is supposed to shut off all physical activity and movement when you sleep.
    So when you dream, your brain is actually sending messages to your arms to and legs to start lashing out.
    Dont take my word for it that it's a disorder, maybe its a normal thing. I dont know really im talking ****. Anyway a doctor should be able to explain it better and help you out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭username4321

thank you yeah it was quite funny the next morning. :P
    But I felt bad for my poor bf haha. Dont think I will go to Dr. gonna hang in here to see if i get more replies. Or if anyone has/is in the same boat

Advertisement