Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Modern warfare 2 multiplayer footage

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

BlitzKrieg wrote: »

Though I am most curious about the onboard motion tracker for the machine gun.

A varient instead of a scope/red dot/silencer most likely.

Me thinks this will be like radar i.e after you get 3 kills in a row maybe?

C4, PE4, are all the same, will be a perk as was in CoD4
    You clearly havent played Gta Iv then:P

I was bored so to end the debate ive circled the 3 types of rounds used on a AC130 as you see in Cod4 so its not a helicopter
    25948392.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

and this is what a ac130 actually looks like
    ac130_header.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,698 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Me thinks this will be like radar i.e after you get 3 kills in a row maybe?

its attached to the gun, so my thinking it only shows anything that is in your immediate frontal direction, also the gun has no red dot or anything on it, so it could be the alternative for them. Giving limited radar if you are looking in the right direction, could be usefull in a support fashion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 239 ✭✭Gman1

Adamcp898 wrote: »
    Anybody else hear that it'll be dearer than a normal new release. Heard that in Britain instead fo being £45, the price that new releases usually are, it'll b3 £55 so you can expect an extra €15 for us I assume :mad:

http://www.oxm.co.uk/article.php?id=12058

Let's hope every other publisher follows suit :mad:

I dunno, i dont think they will sell at over €60, this recession will hopefully knock a few euros of it. And the prestige version is wat €150 and that has a pair of night vision goggles in it. So hopefully it wont be bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Cant wait for this game! Its gonna be un-fooking-real!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Play.com are selling for it for €60 and hardened one for €90. Maybe IW saw sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Can't see the point in getting any other version but the cheapest. Who needs crappy night vision goggles anyway??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Just saw that Modern Warfare 2 is £36 delivered on tesco.com if anyone can figure out how to enter a valid postcode to register on the site. I wonder if Tesco shops here are doing that deal?

http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.206-2328.aspx

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,353 ✭✭✭naughto

that seem a better price than we will get here luckly my brother lives over there and ill be getiing him to send me a copy i can wait the oline looks unreal.i will be adding game tags to mor for a squad to play call of duty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

This Video is from Gamescom, shows the same footage as before except now it has the new Hud and voices.

Also mite show a bug, at the end of the vid, the guy playing gets killed by bumping into the snow-mobile in front of him.
    Dosent look like a bug to me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,552 ✭✭✭✭Varik

look at the play.com pound price and compare it to the euro there rate is like €1.3 to £1
    when the real rate is
    €1.15 to £1
    the Arcade Xbox 360 bundle to £159.99 from £129.99 starting 1st September in the uk. if we get that we will get the cod6 cost.

cdwow have it for €49.99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭mehfesto2

Not sure if it's still being done, but gamestop on Henry Street were taking in certain games for trade in value of 30 each.

I got rid of SFA4 and GTA4 and will have CODMW2 for free! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Eoin_OBrien

Looks Brilliant !

Something confirmed by Infinity Ward! - Possible spoiler maybe.

Rockin!

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Onearmedbandit

Spoiler alert on the video in the last link

Spoiler alert on the video in the last link

Sorry dude I have changed the link title now, never even crossed my mind that it mite be a spoiler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Tsai

Just some new details came across and thought I would share , you can duel wield pistols.

http://forums.infinityward.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=80428&p=1530198#p1530198

Tsai wrote: »
    Just some new details came across and thought I would share , you can duel wield pistols.

Dude :) thats what we have been just talking about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Tsai

Oh Whoops , assumed the spoiler link was the single player demo , my bad :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Kopfile

cant wait for this gold cross now on cod4 bring it on

kopfile:cool:

• Advertisement

Loads of branded accessories on the way, including throat mic? and sniper mouse...

also a pic of the new matchmaking lobby - here

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Onearmedbandit

earkit_throat_microphone_system_1.jpg

How much of a tool would you look with the throat mike and the NVGs on?

Funny what merchandising they can think up though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

Tsai wrote: »

Coffee.gif

Advertisement