Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokerstars - Support

Options
  • 27-07-2009 8:58pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Sorry if this is the wrong forum but does anyone know of a Pokerstars support forum ?
    Since I installed the last update I can no longer join Sit 'n Go not Tourney games as it seems that my Available Balance is zero (though the Cashier is reporting the correct figure).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

Ponster wrote: »
    Sorry if this is the wrong forum but does anyone know of a Pokerstars support forum ?
    Since I installed the last update I can no longer join Sit 'n Go not Tourney games as it seems that my Available Balance is zero (though the Cashier is reporting the correct figure).

support@pokerstars.com

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Yeah, drop them an email, their support is best in the business.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

lafortezza wrote: »
    Yeah, drop them an email, their support is best in the business.

Cheers. I wasn't too sure if it was a waste of time or not.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Another new update 10 minutes later and it's all working. Looks like someone messed up :D

Advertisement