Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setanta Sports now ... Ash "the bash" Daley ..

Options
  • 27-07-2009 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,957 ✭✭✭✭

Documentary/Profile on Setanta Sports Ireland now ... Missed the first few mins.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭Tones69

Damn missed it, ufc top fights on at 10 though so all is not lost :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭soretoe

That was a deadly peice on Aisling Daly - but it seems she has nobody to fight coz she was saying not many in Europe want to get in the ring with her.
    Maybe she needs to get herself stateside and kick some American ass!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

I think Ash was considering Japan at some stage?? Think I read that/heard that at some point

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Aisling!

I'm considering anyone at this stage, someone want to stick on a wig and make 55kgs? :D

It's just so difficult to get fights stateside or Japan. When it comes down to a promoters budget I'm not the best choice. It's going to be way cheaper for a promoter to get a local girl who'll sell tickets, than pay for me to come all the way over and beat up their girl ha ha.

Some people are ducking me though, seems they would like walk over fights rather than actual competition! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭Tones69

Gotta move outta Ireland Ais, no one here for ya..anything stirring in the uk

• Advertisement

Yeah I figure that's the only option that would work, highly unlikely though, Damn this recession ruining my dreams and aspirations! :D

Nothing really going on in the UK or even europe in general.

I plan to keep training away and see what happens.

I'm going to start getting into some coaching in September, specifically womens fitness. I'll post all the details when I have it all finalised! :)

Ultimate fighting ladies fitness here Ais comes!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭soretoe

Sounds frustrating Aisling. Good luck with the new venture.

I'd lose the 25 Kilos and don the wig, but I'd still get my ass handed to me nonetheless !

Your interview came across very well on Setanta.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭cardio,shoot me

wow ais, your hawt :D. i was just on your site there, some impressive fights, and nice record :)

Thanks for all the positive feed back guys it's very much appreciated! :)

On AGAIN now lol! Defo getting their money's worth!:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭angeldance

Well done Aisling, I missed the interview :( would have loved to see it. Would you not think of moving over to Japan or the states? It's sad that local talent even has to consider that. Again well done chick xxx

Advertisement