Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Splinter Cell: Conviction delayed until 2010

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Jesus, they announced in 07 or some crap, like ffs Ubisoft. Another Assassins Creed I reckon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

Kinetic^ wrote: »
    Jesus, they announced in 07 or some crap, like ffs Ubisoft. Another Assassins Creed I reckon.

theyre actually really doing my head in with this now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

Im delighted, be saving some money this Xmas compared to previous years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

FreeOSCAR wrote: »
    Im delighted, be saving some money this Xmas compared to previous years.

Not really if the proposed price point for MW2 spreads to other games:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 277 ✭✭Mikey23

Still no word of a new Rainbow Six though, unless I missed it?

Looked through my gaming history last night, seems I'm much more in thrall to Ubisoft than any other publisher.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Ubisoft really need to get their stuff in order. AC and the last R6 were not great.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Onearmedbandit

Thats Ubisofts way of saying Modern Warfare 2 is going to wipe the floor with us so we will delay till early 2010 in order to make as much of a killing as possible

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

A bit disappointing but when MW2 drops I can't see myself playing anything else. Roll on 11 10 09.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I'm kinda glad. I've enough to play with games I have and games that are coming until next year. Think it'll suit the game better for a later release.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Onearmedbandit

silvine wrote: »
    Roll on 11 10 09.

I didnt know we were in the US? :D

Im not sure about this targeting system as well but I like the way objectives are printed onto the scenery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Why did they bother with their recent media pr surge...then delay it by a few months?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Nedved85 wrote: »
    Why did they bother with their recent media pr surge...then delay it by a few months?

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-3209-Splinter-Cell-Delay-Is-So-The-Game-Can-Meet-Its-Potential.html

Also is any elses gamercard sig not working lately?

Advertisement