Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surface Piercings??

Options
  • 27-07-2009 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Was thinkin about gettin my inner wrist pierced.. anyone have it done?? Just wondering was it sore and how long it took to heal??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Sar21 wrote: »
    Was thinkin about gettin my inner wrist pierced.. anyone have it done?? Just wondering was it sore and how long it took to heal??
    You'll be hard pressed to find any piercer to do it, in fact I assume you wont, also it would not heal due ti the high amount of movent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Sar21

Hmmm... theres that idea out the window..... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I had a microdermal in my wrist, big mistake.
    Hit off everything, from shower doors, to pockets when reachin for keys.
    Typing was even hard as it was always taught and getting sh¡t loads of movement.
    So yeah as raze said bad idea, and here's first hand experience :(

it's a shame cos the visual effect is cool but they're just not practical

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I was talking to a piercer about getting some done a while ago. She said another piercer who worked there had surfaces in her wrist and she had to take them out after a month because they just got in the way all the time. Btw, I've never seen an inner wrist surface, only outer wrist

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Dragonz_Rawr

I have my wrists done - skin divers on the outer wrists. I have had no problems with them. However I also have a tattoo on my inner wrist which is being removed at the moment, and it's painful after treatment and I realise how much I bump it - so not sure that inner wrists are a viable option tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 milklady

hey i have two inner wrist surface piercings,i absolutly love them,one is perfect,other is infected last 3 weeks and just won't heal,have been on an anti biotic and all.friend of mine has quite a few surface piercings and he said their prone to infection because of how their done,he explained technical terms which i won't attempt but he made sense

anyone any tips on what i should do??

Go see your piercer is the best advice i can give.

Other than that a sea salt soak, vitamin e tablets, zinc tablets. eating healthy.

Chances are if your piercing is infected and it's a surface piercing kiss it good bye :(

oh no :-( i really love it think ill take a trip in tomorrow,it feels like the position of it has moved maybe thats something got to do with it???

sounds like it's migrated/moved. Yeah deffo make a trip in tomorrow and see what your piercer has to say about the issue.

Hopefully it's sortable :)

thanks a lot dude :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement