Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung NC10 or simillar

• 27-07-2009 10:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭

Cheapest I've seen it so far is 345e on komplett.

anyone seen any about?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭cunstunt

If you've the patience there are some bargains on ebay - I picked up a new one from pixmania.fr's ebay shop for €255 last week (full one year warranty too).
    Also, for second hand ones, check out the classifieds on avforums but you gotta be quick as they sell fast.
    slan,
    cunstunt

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭derekbro

Hello cunstunt
    Have you received the samsung from the ebay pixmania website yet, is it in ok condition? I'm thinking of buying one, they are listed as used but if they are in good condition I'll definitely consider one.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭cunstunt

derekbro wrote: »
    Hello cunstunt
    Have you received the samsung from the ebay pixmania website yet, is it in ok condition? I'm thinking of buying one, they are listed as used but if they are in good condition I'll definitely consider one.

Hi Derekbro,
    it was in absolute mint condition (looks brand new) and really well packaged. Shipping was by DHL and trackable but they only charged about a tenner to Dublin.
    I bought it for my wife and she's absolutely chuffed with - a great piece of kit.

slan,
    cunstunt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Sorry to bump this, but was it the 6 cell or 3 cell as their listings don't say, and they aren't the most responsive when looking for additional information.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement