Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supermarket Offers

Options
  • 27-07-2009 10:39pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 191 ✭✭

I do have to laugh at all the deals being bandied about by the supermarkets these days.

Most of the "bargains" are on food that is sh1t for you. 2 for 1 offers on biscuits and bars and useless foods that is of little nutritional value. Every isle I wander down is stuffed with biscuits, fizzy drinks, crisps, frozen pizzas and junk of the sorts.

Come on supermarkets, reduce the prices of the good stuffs, salads and veggies, frozen fish, fruits and the likes.

The prices of stuff should have come down by now on all this stuff with cheaper fuel and labour.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭gerrycollins

how does the follow suit your needs?

Free range eggs
    "Real" butter
    chickens
    lamb chops
    nescafe coffee
    Charlaville grated cheese
    grapes
    oranges
    broccolli
    potatoes
    fresh orange juice
    fresh chicken kievs

if this is what your after all these are on offer in a supermarket near me and its a national brand so probably one near you. i got their leaflet.

in fairness out of 25 or so lines on offer only 3 are "sweets"

Advertisement