Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miniature pot bellied pigs

Options
  • 27-07-2009 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm currently looking for two pet miniature pot bellied pigs. Any owners on here? Anybody know of any breeders? I'd be most interested in young pigs.

Regards,
    Joe.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Kelliefell

Hi Joe,

I was just wondering if you had any luck in finding a pot bellied pig in Ireland. My mothers 50th birthday coming up soon and i know (strangely enough) that would be the perfect present for her.

thanks Kellie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ursula1

Hi Guys,

Any word on the miniature pigs! Always wanted one!

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭jollylee

No trace of a miniature pig anywhere guys. Thinking of getting a dog instead now as there seems to be no light at the end of the tunnel. Could you please let me know if you find some.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭bernard0368

There were three for sale in the carlow trader last week. Sorry dont have much more info as i was just browsing it in a friends house.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭jollylee

There were three for sale in the carlow trader last week. Sorry dont have much more info as i was just browsing it in a friends house.

Thanks so much for the info!
    Is the Carlow trader a stand alone publication or printed and included in a newspaper?

• Advertisement
Advertisement