Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Photo of the week - Week #4 :: 13th July to 19th July 2009

• 27-07-2009 11:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭

8FF09B40715F4155B22E3EB1E96BA00D-800.jpg

Malahide by Borderfox.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Slidinginfinity

Damn it!:eek:
    Now I HAVE to go to Malahide.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,146 ✭✭✭Morrisseeee

Superb.
    /...eh, how did I miss this on the random thread!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Thanks for picking this one.

I was down in Dublin giving a Wedding quote and the Sunset looked to good to miss, I went to Portmarnock first and took a few shots there but I liked the look of the beach in Malahide as I rembered that the beach when the tide was half out was corrugated. Shot this with a 1dmk3 and a 17-40L with a 5 shot spread gap of 1ev, put them all into Photomatix Pro and then added a bit more contrast and upped the saturation a touch and this is what comes out. I used the 5 shots because the difference between the foreground and the background was too large for the camera to take in.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

May I suggest if you're going to have a photo of the week that a sticky be set up with a link to all the ''POTW''? Rather than having them all fade into obscurity?

Nice shot Borderfox! Can I steal it and claim it as my own?

Advertisement