Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spartacus: Blood and Sand [** SPOILERS **]

18910111214»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

FrostyJack wrote: »
    I loved the last 2 episodes, the only problem with the final one is most of the stuff we already know is wrapped up in episode 5, so I feel the last one will be a let down, though they haven't let us down before. I can't wait, I pray it is another "Kill em all" !

Wrong thread, this is Blood & Sand, you're discusiing Gods Of The Arena....right :confused:

Actually there is a case for a Spartacus megathread, combine season 1 + GOTA...dunno how much sense it makes though :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

Wrong thread, this is Blood & Sand, you're discusiing Gods Of The Arena....right :confused:

Actually there is a case for a Spartacus megathread, combine season 1 + GOTA...dunno how much sense it makes though :(

Good spot, I must have been asleep when I typed it. Good point about a mega thread as well, though it might get confusing for people who are watching them seperately. Maybe when season 2 kicks off everyone will be on the same page.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

If they were 2 seasons then combining them is a good idea, but one is a spin off so it should be kept seperate. Especially seeing as I haven't watched it yet! :D

If they were 2 seasons then combining them is a good idea, but one is a spin off so it should be kept seperate. Especially seeing as I haven't watched it yet! :D

It isn't really a spin off as all the same characters are in it and the storyline is linear (well in reverse), but I see your point. Dude your missing out ! Get with it quick, final episode is out on Friday in the US :D

He's saving up the eps. for a back-to-back session, i think Basq and Mr. E are doing the same.

• Advertisement

Naevia has now been cast, if you might know, or not....Lesley Ann Warren got greedy for $$$ and decided to hoof it to LA to make it big!.....yeah, like guest starring in Chuck makes you a superstar!

Anywhoo....they've recast the part, whatcha think?

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/04/28/spartacus-naevia/

Addai-Robinson_240.jpg

Cynthia Addai-Robinson is the new Naevia.

Naevia has now been cast, if you might know, or not....Lesley Ann Warren got greedy for $$$ and decided to hoof it to LA to make it big!.....yeah, like guest starring in Chuck makes you a superstar!

Anywhoo....they've recast the part, whatcha think?

Cynthia Addai-Robinson is the new Naevia.

Wouldn't say no. Kind of looks like Naevia in a wierd way. I presume you mean Lesley-Ann Brandt coz I don't think the mighty Crixis would give Lesley-Ann Warren a second look :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Richard can have Ms. Warren, I'll have Ms. Brandt, I don't have a MILF (or should that be GILF?) fetish, but whatever you're into Richard we won't judge............

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Clareman wrote: »
    Richard can have Ms. Warren, I'll have Ms. Brandt, I don't have a MILF (or should that be GILF?) fetish, but whatever you're into Richard we won't judge............

Definately GILF. Lesley Ann Warren is 64 :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭SuprSi

caspa307 wrote: »

Ah crap, that's really awful. The guy is a legend from that series and to think we'll never see him again is truly sad. My heart goes out to his wife and family as the last 18 months can't have been easy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭Tayleur

Documentary about the last year of his life to be made

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wE_Y5brW-ZE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Spartacus: House of Ashur Ordered at Starz; Nick Tarabay to Reprise Villainous Role in Sequel Series

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,251 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

"Jupiter's C*ck!"

Hope the quality is as good.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I hope they don't change anything, perfect rubbish TV, violence, sex and a bit of a story, perfect TV 😁

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,197 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Out of all the characters, I didn't expect Asher to get his own, and I'm digging it. He's a great character, so this alternative ending to set this up will be good and I reckon there's a great show in there. Just don't change much, keep it as close as possible in feel and style to the original, and it'll be a hit. Lovely stuff! Now off on a search to rewatch the originals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,660 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

TV3 showed the series back when it was on before, I wonder will VM1 buy this one.

Advertisement