Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Converse Runners in Dublin

• 27-07-2009 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭

hi

where is the best place to get Convers All-Star runners in Dublin city centre?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

Schuh, Office and Foot Locker all sell Converse.

Schuh is on O'Connell Street and in the Jervis Centre, Office is on Henry Street and Grafton Street and Foot Locker is on O'Connell Street too I think!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

Cheapest place is a stall in Georges St. Arcade they sell them much cheaper than the shops, that is if you are just looking for plain ones. Any of the fancy ones are only in the shops above.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

Lady wrote: »
    Cheapest place is a stall in Georges St. Arcade they sell them much cheaper than the shops, that is if you are just looking for plain ones. Any of the fancy ones are only in the shops above.

around how much are the white classic low ones in georges st arcade?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭jph100

Lady wrote: »

cheers it's the plain ones i'd be looking for.

are they genuine converse at this place? I must check it out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I bought a pair of nice white pair of Converse in Schuh last week. The general price it seems for all Converse runners is €50 AFAIK. Well that's how much I paid for mine and that's what the price was for most of them. Not sure how much George's St are selling them for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 484 ✭✭flanree

if yer really strapped Dunnes do a pair of low cut converse copies for 8 euro at the moment!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭jph100

That_Guy wrote: »
    I bought a pair of nice white pair of Converse in Schuh last week. The general price it seems for all Converse runners is €50 AFAIK. Well that's how much I paid for mine and that's what the price was for most of them. Not sure how much George's St are selling them for.

50 euro? ive never seen the mthat cheap, must check this out!

on a side note, wud u wear white converse to bars+concerts, can u get in to places with them?

thanks

Advertisement