Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting with a Chinchilla

Options
  • 28-07-2009 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭

Hey, quick question- I'm getting a chinchilla soon and i'm also looking for an apartment
    Are caged animals (like hamsters and chinchillas) included under the pets allowed/not owed conditions of renting?
    I'm not comfortable with not telling the landlord, but maybe if I get the Chinchilla after I move in....?

I don't want to loose out on a place cause of my pet but at the same time I don't want to miss out on getting him (i've wanted a chinchilla for years and my friend is selling me one of the ones she breeds- i've alredy seen him and fallen in love with him!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

If you are going to ask the landlord i would tell him/her you have a hamster, if you say chinchilla, they will just be confused.

Advertisement