Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New domain - update your bookmarks!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Good idea to split into a personal and business domain Mark, it makes sense
    Will update bookmarks later

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Your gallery is a pain in the arse tbh!

Firstly one picture came up, I didn't know I had to click on the picture to bring up the next one so I was waiting for something to happen for longer than I'd normally wait, when I got to the next one I clicked again and got back to the first one...?

Other than that, it's not bad, I'm not a blog site user but it seems to have a similar, rather generic layout to that of some blog sites. It's quite plain.

Oh, and I hate when I click on ''contact me'' and it automatically opens up my email client, I don't use an email client to send/receive emails and I'm sure a lot of people don't at home. I think you should just have that linking to a page with your phone number and email address.

Advertisement