Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dave Hughes

Options
  • 28-07-2009 6:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭

Anyone else hate this ugly tit?

Great+Australian+Run+2008+epuGWFubJVLl.jpg

DDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHH!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Coileach dearg

I was just about to come in here and give out to you if you were praising hime but thank god you have sense.

He has the most annoying voice ever to be heard on a human. Is he a comedian or something? I seen him on tele there a few times and couldn't tolerate the voice long enough to listen to what he had to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

dave%2520hughes500.jpgDamn-Ugly-Cat_0.jpg

Yeah a comedian.....................:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭The BOFH

He's a member of Rove Mcmanus' mutual masturbation club, I'd rather listen to fingernails on a blackboard.

On a sidenote; the WA Green Faces final is on in the Comedy Lounge on Charles St tomorrow night at 7pm. It should be brilliant, with people who are actually funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Ah he's not that bad...

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Highly annoying....watched him once, and just left the room/turned off tv when he was on. He won't be missed.

• Advertisement

Mushy wrote: »
    Highly annoying....watched him once, and just left the room/turned off tv when he was on. He won't be missed.

HES DEAD?????:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭DamoDLK

Ah man, when he tries to be funny... its so pain stakingly bad, its hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I'm gonna go against the grain here and say I really like him. Went to see his stand up show here back in January and it was brilliant. Also think he's very good on Before The Game.

Xavi6 wrote: »
    I'm gonna go against the grain here and say I really like him. Went to see his stand up show here back in January and it was brilliant. Also think he's very good on Before The Game.

:mad: What the hell is wrong with you??

• Registered Users Posts: 21,384 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

HES DEAD?????:eek::eek::eek:

Nope, I'm just back in Ireland so wont have to hear of him:D

• Advertisement

:mad: What the hell is wrong with you??

God forbid, somebody likes something you don't :rolleyes:

I was just about to come in here and give out to you if you were praising hime but thank god you have sense.

He has the most annoying voice ever to be heard on a human. Is he a comedian or something? I seen him on tele there a few times and couldn't tolerate the voice long enough to listen to what he had to say.
    The BOFH wrote: »
    He's a member of Rove Mcmanus' mutual masturbation club, I'd rather listen to fingernails on a blackboard.

On a sidenote; the WA Green Faces final is on in the Comedy Lounge on Charles St tomorrow night at 7pm. It should be brilliant, with people who are actually funny.
    Mushy wrote: »
    DamoDLK wrote: »
    Ah man, when he tries to be funny... its so pain stakingly bad, its hilarious!

:D

Congratulations on mastering the wonderful tool that is multi quote. Insightful as always :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Flairpinnedme

hes the kinda guy you hate at first but then he grows on you. i really like him, hes good on before the game and hes a blues supporter :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

He is terrible, cant stand his voice, his routines and his face is for radio, but with a voice like that .........:rolleyes:

My missus has just the same opinion...

Saw a comedy show here 3 Ozzies and 1 Canadian. Mike Wilmot. He was hilarious and the others at best so so. I dont think Oz does stand up very well.

Last good show I saw before that was D'OD , also non Ozzie. I mean comedy from the point of view that I can go mid week, no beers and still laugh my socks off.

Congratulations on mastering the wonderful tool that is multi quote. Insightful as always :rolleyes:

Aussies = Not funny ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭Flairpinnedme

see 3 comedians, dont like them and draw the conclusion that a country of millions doesn't do stand up well.

lol

Crazy ay?

LOL!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

see 3 comedians, dont like them and draw the conclusion that a country of millions doesn't do stand up well.

lol

Give me any 3 internationally acclaimed comedians.

Its no coincidence that the circuit is mainly Brits Irish, North americans.
    Check out the current Ed fest for a few names....

and that the biggest aussie comedians are foriegn.

Ross noble, Jim Eoin and Dylan Moran are huge here.

Dave O Doherty has a good following too evidenced by a large sold out Tue night show in Brizzy.

Ross noble

Now thats a comedian, i saw him last year and pi$$ed myself for the entire show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

Just thought I'd use this thread to say how I would happy enough if I never had to see or hear Josh Thomas (I had to look up his name) again. That voice is like sandpaper and now he's on those blasted Coca Cola's ads.

josh_big_m1470230.jpg

Yeah he's an awful twat.

That 'Talkin Bout Your Generation' show is horrific. The presenter is possible the least funny person on Australian tv, and there's plenty of contenders.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

Yeah he's an awful twat.

Where in God's name is his accent from? It's an horrible Aussie/Irish/English hybrid.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Traq

Oh jesus, that Josh Thomas does my head in. I just want to rip his voicebox out whenever I hear him on the tv, such an irritating git.

And I've got to agree with Xavi6, 'Talkin Bout Your Generation' is complete and utter rubbish, the presenter should be taken out back and shot for crimes against comedy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Ah but YourGen has Charlie Pickering representing our Ilk and he is Funny in a dry intelligent way.

I dont mind Sean Micallif as a presenter

also I kinda like Dave Hughes, compare him to that 'pete' fella on Rove.

that joshThomas fella tho,should be
    'Shot with balls of his own 'sh!te'

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Oh my word , I'm just after seeing this thread ( late night insomnia ) . I flipping love hughessieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .

Advertisement