Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back Pain- Bulging Disk

Options
  • 28-07-2009 8:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

Hi

A friend has this issue at the moment and means he is constant pain in back, leg area.

He has had this before a couple of years ago and had an operation to have affected disk removed.

This has now reoccured and he is looking for advice on alternatives to full surgery.

He was thinking of maybe travelling abroad for a 2nd opinion.

I would be grateful for the following information

1 Details of doctors available abroad from people who may have traveled for 2nd opinion.

2 Anyone who has got a solution to this health issue besides surgery or a solution besides full surgery.

Many thanks folks
    Noel

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Loula

Hey OP, I'm not quite sure if this is what you're after, but I know of this man who has magic hands! He works through massage on the body and I have only ever heard positive reports from him. This Easter, he put back a bulging disc on my mother's back and he has restored incredible movement and organ function to my sister, who has two spinal injuries. He is Eugeni Evskiov, he works from a hotel in Playa de las Americas, Tenerife. Here is a link to his site, and an article on his work.

http://www.ecm-evsikov.narod.ru/index.html

http://www.tenerifenews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7513&catid=36:health-and-beauty&Itemid=124

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

OP- we are not allowed to offer medical advice in this forum. Please advise your friend to seek a professional opinion. If you or he wish to come back and discuss the relative merits or a particular course of treatment- by all means you are welcome to. I am locking this thread until then. SMcCarrick

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement