Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webtexts, Can you find out who you sent them to?

• 28-07-2009 9:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Short version of long story I sent an important message on webtext but I never recieved a reply, so now I am thinking I put the wrong damn number into the page......feckin sickenned with myself for not sending a normal text now. Is there anyway I can find out who I actually sent it to. I am vodafone and have sent them a couple of e-mails but they are effin usless at getting back to people!!!!!!!:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Not on vodafone unfortunately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 mooly

fcuk my life.....:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

What was her name? :p

You should use cabage, a Boardsie made it and its great, AFAIK you can save all your message.

Linky

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Tallon wrote: »
    What was her name? :p

You should use cabage, a Boardsie made it and its great, AFAIK you can save all your message.

Linky

Yes a boardsie (this boardsie :P) did make it and yes you can save all your messages :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Haha, I never coped that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Sam Vimes wrote: »
    Not on vodafone unfortunately

Op only o2 network have the function at the minute which saves the text online and a gives a report.

Advertisement