Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How long will it take

Options
  • 28-07-2009 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Me to get from the N6->M50>UCD on a tuesday evening at around 3.30/4?

Going to part time course in UCD, from athlone... and im at work so cant leave till at least 3.

Need to be in college for 5.

Dya think id make it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

Me to get from the N6->M50>UCD on a tuesday evening at around 3.30/4?

Going to part time course in UCD, from athlone... and im at work so cant leave till at least 3.

Need to be in college for 5.

Dya think id make it?

I don't know, but ..

.. I think that, come September, you'd want to be on the M50 by 4pm to make UCD by 5pm. Not sure which exit you'd use :confused: ? Dundrum, then down to UCD, via Fosters Avenue ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

2 Hours from Athlone to UCD:eek: If you can get on to the m50 by 4 you have a chance. A slim chance perhaps. Trouble is the direction you are heading,basically south,is where all the works are being done at the mo,perhaps they'll be finished by september,who knows.It's a toss up between the dundrum exit and lepardstown/sandyford exit. The sandyford one would be more direct to get to the n11 but then you'll get heaps of traffic. The dundrum isn't direct,you'll have traffic and will have to get on to the churchtown/Taney rd road,unless you know the way via stillorgan inds and the housing estates to fosters. I'd try it on a saturday if I were you,you'll still have traffic around dundrum which might give you an idea of what it will be like.Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Tony Almeida

My 1.8 Focus never let me down yet....

Thanks for reply guys, its hopeful at best i know, but i have no choice. Cant leave work any earlier than 3 really, my boss would be best pleased.

Any ideas on how much i would be paying on tolls, to and from UCD?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

You'll just have the one at enfield yes? whatever that is,€3.50 or so. You'll join the m50 at palmerstown so no toll

Advertisement