If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do RS stock hard drive media players

Options
  • 28-07-2009 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭

As per the thread title?

I'm looking to get 5 X Iomega ScreenPlay Pro HD 1TB.

Thanks lads.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭spillcoe

I would be interested in getting one of these (or something similar) as well if they are available.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

podge3 wrote: »
    As per the thread title?

I'm looking to get 5 X Iomega ScreenPlay Pro HD 1TB.

Thanks lads.

Podge - have you not got enough stuff from us already down there in your house???:eek:

Guys, thanks for the posts - unfortunately we have enough problems with coping with the standard AV kit! so we don't stock the Iomega - have you tried our fellow Boardie's @ Komplett?

Don't let me catch you buying Av kit from them tho' or else I'll make all your RS kit stop working :mad:

ATB and thanks again,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭podge3

johnmc wrote: »
    Podge - have you not got enough stuff from us already down there in your house???:eek:
    Erm, I'm sure I don't know who you are talking about John :confused:. Must be some other Podge ;):D

I tried Komplett but they don't stock them.

Thanks again, John, and rest assured all of my AV stuff will come from RSB :)

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Erm, I'm sure I don't know who you are talking about John :confused:. Must be some other Podge ;):D

Ahem of course, sorry about that

[/QUOTE]
    Thanks again, John, and rest assured all of my AV stuff will come from RSB :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks as ever!

You secret is safe(ish) with me,

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭cronos

I tried Komplett but they don't stock them.

Thanks again, John, and rest assured all of my AV stuff will come from RSB :)

Here is a good combination

http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.aspx?sku=408560

and

http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.aspx?sku=389021

The harddrive is separate but can be used with the player. Its USB powered so does not require its own power supply.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.