Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pharmacies on Long Term Illness list

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

This medicine can be paid for privately if one wishes. I checked this out but considering the cost of my childs medicine i am over the threshhold every month so I am paying 1200 euro a year if I stay private. I also dred to see hou methadone clinics are going to do this.

Not a nice sum! Additionally 125 is not a nice one off either!!

So i phoned my TD again and he phoned pharmacies and confirmed which ones where dispensing. I figure the govt caused the mess the govt can sort the mess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Soapy Joe

So i phoned my TD again and he phoned pharmacies and confirmed which ones where dispensing. I figure the govt caused the mess the govt can sort the mess.

Phone them again. TDs not taking calls from pharmacists.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Soapy Joe wrote: »
    Phone them again. TDs not taking calls from pharmacists.

Why? my TD confirmed which one was dispensing! I followed it up by checking with the pharmacy.

Advertisement