Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sleepless baby!

Options
  • 28-07-2009 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi There,

I'm a mum of two youg children, my youngest is almost ten months, she is great during the day i DONT KNOW SHE IS IN THE HOUSE. She has a spoon feed and a full 8oz bottle before bed. Night time is a different story, she Goes down around 8pm sleeps for about 3-4 hours then its every hour of wakening and drinking a bottle every time. I am wrecked out as there is no sleep to be got in the house at all. Can someone please guide me as what to do. i would really appreciate your help on this one PLEASE:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 clowngirl79

I feel your pain, i had this problem too with my son who is now 3. it was the habit of getting the bottle in the middle of the night that was the problem, if you could get her through a night without giving it to her u could start to break the habit. or try giving a bath with a few drops of lavender oil in it, this seems to help them sleep deeper. im no expert but it worked for me!! good luck!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

I think this may be in the wrong forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Moved to the Parenting forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,249 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Swap the milk in the night-time feeds for water... her appetite during the day will increase but it will wean her off the idea that you eat in the middle of the night. Not needed to do it with my daughter but her half-brother was weaned off night feeds that way :)

Advertisement