Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel insurance for older person

Options
  • 28-07-2009 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

Guys Does anyone know where travel insurance can be got for an Irish gentleman of 71 years of age to travel to Australia for 35 days?

The person has tried every website known to man and he is either too old or the trip is too long.

Regards

Al

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

I was having a little bit of trouble finding backpacker style insurance for someone who was the wrong side of 25'ish with longer skiing cover plus additional crazy sports. Give some company a phone call though and they will most likely have a policy, just not taking up space on the website with advertising it.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭myhorse

Ozeire wrote: »
    Guys Does anyone know where travel insurance can be got for an Irish gentleman of 71 years of age to travel to Australia for 35 days?

The person has tried every website known to man and he is either too old or the trip is too long.

Regards

Al

Do they have any preexisting vhi cover if so its simple to get this from vhi for over 65's.
    http://www.vhi.ie/info/travelinsurance/buynow.jsp

• Registered Users Posts: 5,255 ✭✭✭getz

Ozeire wrote: »

Regards

Al
    i have the same problem being 68ish but i have found that the web site moneysupermarket.com look under travel, then over 60,you should be fine

Advertisement