Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying for ammo increase on licence?

Options
  • 28-07-2009 1:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭

Afternoon all,

I currently hold a licence allowing me 100 rounds, I would like to apply for a larger quantity, how do I go about doing it correctly?

Do I write to the local sergent asking for an increase or to the super of the area?

How would you word such a document?

Any help appericated,

Ian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Afternoon all,

I currently hold a licence allowing me 100 rounds, I would like to apply for a larger quantity, how do I go about doing it correctly?

Do I write to the local sergent asking for an increase or to the super of the area?

How would you word such a document?

Any help appericated,

Ian
    The new application form by which you will renew your cert for three years has a place for the amount of ammunition you will require. There are apparently some suggestions in the Garda guidelines which will be published shortly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭pajero2005

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

went in to the FO asking about the same thing on mon ,she said a letter to the super explaining why i want more should do it
    dont no anything about it been on the new application forms

Advertisement