Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The vegged up 'Here's what I had for dinner last night' thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Wow, can't wait to sit around in silence and browse Boards again, guys! :pac: <3

OMGOSH! Could you like bring the bunny to visit me, Dar?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭Darmstrong

zomg you got your rabbit, deadleh! Can't wait to eat it! Er use the mac and make it talk in that whisper voice.

Hello tar
    would you like to play a game

Nope getting her at like 10 tomorrow!!
    Novella wrote: »
    Wow, can't wait to sit around in silence and browse Boards again, guys! :pac: <3

OMGOSH! Could you like bring the bunny to visit me, Dar?!

Awh silent days FTW!!
    Yup probably, once i run it by her mummy first!

Darmstrong wrote: »
    Hello tar
    would you like to play a game

Nope getting her at like 10 tomorrow!!

Awh silent days FTW!!
    Yup probably, once i run it by her mummy first!

I once fed a baby sheep with a bottle so I imagine I am wonderful with animals! Although... a dog did bite me in the face...

I once fed a baby sheep with a bottle so I imagine I am wonderful with animals! Although... a dog did bite me in the face...

We'll find out tomorrow ;)
    Lets bring this to the Nangers.. Dont wanna drag off the topic and we can have a drink at the bar :)
    See you over there Tar and Nov

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

er *half hearted on topic mod instruction*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Hotaru wrote: »
    Cod and sweet potato wedges om nom nom.

Soooo addicted to sweet potato wedges now >.>

I just made these with olive oil and herbs de province :P (or whatever lidl calls it) oh yummm.

Thank you!

30u786g.jpg

Not the greatest pic but this is warm (fake) chicken salad with peppers mushrooms and onions and a pesto dressing (homemade). The brown things are homemade "round" chips.. Delish

I feel so lazy now.

--LOS-- wrote: »
    I feel so lazy now.

Dont, i love to cook and tbh that one looks like a place of vomit :/
    But it tasted soooooooooooooooooooooo good!
    And for desert: homemade chocolate biscuit cake, only had a bite though, seeing how much butter was in it made me feel sick!

oh it reminds me of govindas, looks like slop but yummy.
    ahem I will be adding more nutrients to my diet later on :P
    I had some innocent smoothie too, that makes up for it.

Boy those sweet potato wedges shrink so much, I didn't make half enough.

• Advertisement

Darmstrong wrote: »
    30u786g.jpg

Not the greatest pic but this is warm (fake) chicken salad with peppers mushrooms and onions and a pesto dressing (homemade). The brown things are homemade "round" chips.. Delish

That actually looks so good! Now I'm hungry!

oh it reminds me of govindas, looks like slop but yummy.
    ahem I will be adding more nutrients to my diet later on :P
    I had some innocent smoothie too, that makes up for it.

Boy those sweet potato wedges shrink so much, I didn't make half enough.

Mushrooms are the worst shrinkers, put in a whole box, BOOM, empty pan!
    That actually looks so good! Now I'm hungry!

There was some salad in there below the slop.. it was DELICIOUS!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

God I know about mushrooms all right, damn my love for them! Will ahve to get more on way home nomnom

Your slop looks great to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

om nom left over veggie mince lasagne and spinach...spinach!!! im so happy!

(theres some lasagne left in fridge if anyone >_> wants it)

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Potato wedges and a bean burger, nom :) With chilli sauce to dip it all in. Going to try and cook more fancy stuff over the summer!

garlic cheese chips and a falafel wrap yoke

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

for tonight I'm going to have a (tiger loaf, hell yeah) sandwich, hummus tomatoes, onions, spinach and salad dressing, maybe some seed mix as well because I really need to use it up. Some people maintain that sandwiches aren't dinner but they haven't seen my sandwiches.

That sandwich sounds awesome.
    I had ahem more sweet potato wedges, not addicted or anything and I made tacos with chickpeas and peppers n stuff.

i had salt and chilli tofu and sweet and sour sauce to dip (yes i ordered chinese :D ) nom nom

• Advertisement

i also had chinese hehehe

and the nicest lasagna I have ever eaten cooked by some wan...drooool

Oh coincidence that. I don't think I've ever had tofu from the chinese, normally just get something like mixed veg, black bean sauce and they put loads of cashew nuts in it too yumm. I have left-over slop to look forward to later.

i also had chinese hehehe

and the nicest lasagna I have ever eaten cooked by some wan...drooool

the one in the fridge? did u eat it? alicia made it :D

are you on the north side LOS? or in dublin lol, sorry typical dub thinking everyones from dublin! well i get mine in china kitchen in donnycarney, lotsa tofu choices, yummy!

Oh coincidence that. I don't think I've ever had tofu from the chinese, normally just get something like mixed veg, black bean sauce and they put loads of cashew nuts in it too yumm. I have left-over slop to look forward to later.
    Nuts are good! I still have to find one that makes vegetables I like, my friends family had one in galway so I would always get free food and they would make me dishes not on the menu to try and make me like it, bless em.
    maameeo wrote: »
    the one in the fridge? did u eat it? alicia made it :D

are you on the north side LOS? or in dublin lol, sorry typical dub thinking everyones from dublin! well i get mine in china kitchen in donnycarney, lotsa tofu choices, yummy!

I got a craving in the middle of the night, it was so amazing....can she cook more please! The cheese encrusted pasta layer..omfg

I can show you where she lives on google maps, not that I have thought about it or anything(1hr 59min walk)

Ye somebody was ahem shot near where I live!
    But the chinese there is awesome, the chinese in Dublin are so much better than down home I find and cheaper too and the knackers prefer the chipper so s'all good :pac:

What! You walk very very slow.

Where were you at the time? hmmm

that's just what the computer told me when I wasn't looking it up *whistle*
    Plus it so would take that long

what to eat today is the question

Oh just setting up a round.

Well I wouldn't know or anything but I walk into town in half an hour.

a hit more like...just like the cat :mad:

40 minutes on feet that work here...and google maps didn't even go through town so you are wrong google maps, wronnnnng

I can't be certain about the cat. I'm sure I didn't, now that I think of it.

well 30mins would be sorta fast and to say the bare edge of town.

• Advertisement

They are terrible for sleeping on engines because they are warm...as dad found out. (truck)

I'd say 40 mins to connolly too far...dart is 6 :D

Advertisement