Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

funny quiz for kids

Options
  • 28-07-2009 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

I play a game with my kids, the idea is to trick them, as follows:
    1/Do you know what the opposite of "Yes" is?
    (if they fall for it and say "no", I sigh and say OK, well maybe you will get the next question correct!...
    2/Do you know what "ON" backwards is?
    (you get the idea now...)
    3/What does PASS spell?

but thats all I can think of, can you suggest any other silly questions like these ones?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,834 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Don't not say no if you don't not want to not watch (DVD)

(Someone may need to check this, its confusing even me :D)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Don't not say no if you don't not want to not watch (DVD)

(Someone may need to check this, its confusing even me :D)

you've got 3 double negatives in there... so i think the answer should be yes :confused:

- Drav!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,834 ✭✭✭✭Penn

you've got 3 double negatives in there... so i think the answer should be yes :confused:

- Drav!

Thats what I was thinking. But they're kids. If we can't figure it out, what hope do they have. Whatever they say, just tell them they're wrong and laugh at them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭Archeron

haha, this reminds me when a mate of mine and I taught his sister to play "Rummy" with cards. Which we didnt know.
    No matter what she did, it would be "oh, queen of hearts followed by two of spades, you have to pick up 22 cards", and she kept playing for ages without noticing what we were up to :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

good one op!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

Archeron wrote: »
    No matter what she did, it would be "oh, queen of hearts followed by two of spades, you have to pick up 22 cards", and she kept playing for ages without noticing what we were up to :D

You're gonna burn in hell :D

Advertisement