Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mean Burger Viral ad

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

ha ha, that second ad where he kicks the dog, then knocks the man over and runs away is hilarious. clever idea, they gonna be on tv at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Mr Marenghi

thorbarry wrote: »
    ha ha, that second ad where he kicks the dog, then knocks the man over and runs away is hilarious. clever idea, they gonna be on tv at all?

Cool, thanks man.

At the moment its just viral, just for YouTube and the like, that's what it was made for anyway but you never know, its up to Eddie Rockets. If it really took off on YouTube, got lots of views etc then maybe.

Thanks again

• Company Representative Posts: 103 Verified rep MovieExtras.ie: Derek

really well put together, will give it a plug in our ezine going out next week if you wish, it goes out to 20,000 subscribers

any other good virals, let me know...

MovieExtras.ie
    Ardmore Studios

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 madcowjemz

That's brilliant! Nearly died laughing! If you ever need an actress for anything, I'd love to work with you!

madcowjemz wrote: »
    That's brilliant! Nearly died laughing! If you ever need an actress for anything, I'd love to work with you!

Great, thanks for that madcowjemz !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Kinda off topic, but is Souljacker an Eels reference?

NotorietyH wrote: »
    Kinda off topic, but is Souljacker an Eels reference?

Yep, indeed it is ! Its the name of our production company

Yep, indeed it is ! Its the name of our production company

Very cool, I'm a massive Eels fan. Made a short film called Souljacker back when I was in college :p

Very cool, I'm a massive Eels fan. Made a short film called Souljacker back when I was in college :p

Ah cool, great ! Yeah we're big fans too, hopefully they'll be coming around to promote the new album !

Ah cool, great ! Yeah we're big fans too, hopefully they'll be coming around to promote the new album !

Yeah hopefully, it's not looking great though, E has said they're probably not going to do it because they did three seperate tours after Blinking Lights!

Well done on the video too btw.

• Advertisement

Yeah hopefully, it's not looking great though, E has said they're probably not going to do it because they did three seperate tours after Blinking Lights!

Well done on the video too btw.

Nuts !

Thanks

Advertisement