If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QAcoustics 1010i

Options
  • 28-07-2009 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭

John,

I just stumbled across your offer to Boardsie's from a couple of weekends ago and was wondering whether there's anything similar running at the minute. I'm looking for a pair of either Gale Aria AR10's or Q Acoustics 1010i's.

What type of price would either of these be delivered to Dublin and which is the better speaker set - it's hard to find reviews of the Gales online ?

Thanks,
    Ian

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Ifah,

thanks a million for the post - much appreciated!

The 1010i's are the better speaker it has to be said and by some margin however the gale are nicer looking than the 1010i's if thats important to you?

The 1010i we can do at £89.95 with free boardies delivery nex day anywhere countrywide in Ireland.

The 1010i are in stock in excellent quantity.

Alternatively if you like the look of the AR10 but fancy something that sounds a bit better you could have a look at the excellent Teac LSH250PL which sound great, are in piano lacquer and are a steal at £59.95 including delivery - see details here however the photo does them no justice - they look great in the flesh http://www.teac.co.uk/products/speakers-LS-H250-Piano-Black.php - I think it's a no brainer - I would go for the Teac - but drop me a line and if I can assist in any way we will do our best for you!

Thanks again,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.