Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stomach Pains with Diarrhoea

• 28-07-2009 4:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

First off, for the most part I feel totally fine and normal. But every 30 minutes to an hour I get these stomach pains very similar to bad hunger pains. They last for abour 4 to 5 minutes. They are the kinda pains that make you wanna crouch down and that you expect to go after a minute or so and usually you pass wind after etc. About every 2 to 3 hours the pains get to the point where I gotta go to the toilet and the number 2's for that past 3 to 4 days have been diarrhoea type. I am eating normal and recently tried to make sure I was getting enough roughage with bran flakes etc. Perhaps I at somethin bad over the past week? Should I let it pass or can I take somethin for this, mabye go to the doctor?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

you need to go to a Doctor, your GP will do. No one here will be able to advise you on what might be up.

Good Luck

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement