Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

network coverage

• 28-07-2009 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭

Sorry mods if this is the wrong forum. I'm a long time ready to go customer and am looking to move to a bill pay package. 3 have the most suitable package (price wise) for me but I know nothing about their network coverage.

I live in the west of Ireland so I have always stuck to O2 or Vodafone because they were the only providers that had phones that could get a signal, I understand Meteor are fairly good now but does anybody know about 3?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

3 use vodafone's network for calls and texts where they haven't got their 3g network setup. I would be more worried about if you will have problems with them and trying to get them resolved.

Have you checked your address on the coverage map

Advertisement