Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bars you'd like to see?

Options
  • 28-07-2009 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

I would love to see the following come into production:

(1)Dark Chocolate Malteesers

(2)Dark Chocolate Cadbury Creme Egg.....and maybe a white choc creme egg!

(3)Bounty white, Bounty caramel, Bounty mint.

Bounty bites.....(a mix of bounty dark and milk in malteesers size) and including Bounty white....should they be produced. :D

Anyone got any others????

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

FIRE wrote: »
    (1)Dark Chocolate Malteesers
    already done.
    2837180717_503eb45649.jpg

I saw a few versions of I think kitkats just the other night, I was drunk in the 24hr supermarket on the way home.

I like the small bounty idea, I like the small ones in the tins. I would like a caramel bar with nuts in each one, like purple roses/quality streets.

Peanut butter twix would be good.

Some more already out

think this was one I saw.
    kitkat_limited_edition_cappuccino_bars.jpg
    kit_kat_dark_luxury_limited_edition.jpg
    nestle_orange.jpg

I have had this
    tripchoctwix.jpg
    snickers425.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

Where are the dark choc malteesers available????:eek:

I had a few of those bars when in the states last year......the twix was nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Where are the dark choc malteesers available????:eek:

I had a few of those bars when in the states last year......the twix was nice.

Australia apparently (well according to Google!) but they are only 38% cocoa which is hardly dark at all really, so i imagine they would be pretty disappointing!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

rubadub wrote: »
    I would like a caramel bar with nuts in each one, like purple roses/quality streets.

Why they ever got rid of Nuts About Caramel I will never understand. It was so so so good and their removing it made me sad :(
    rubadub wrote: »
    Peanut butter twix would be good.

Yeah I meant to bring some of these home from the States with me last month and was raging when I realised I'd forgot! Love chocolate and peanut butter together - nyom!

I'd like to see Cadbury's do something with peanut butter. Really the only peanut butter bars I've had have been American ones, but their chocolate is crap. It'd be interesting to see what the peanut butter-chocolate combo would be like with nice chocolate :)

(No 'Cadbury's isn't real chocolate' arguments, please :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,996 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

:eek:

Where can I get the Snickers Rockin' Nutroad??!!

I want that in my life!!!!!

• Advertisement

Yeah, it looks amazing alright. Chocolate, marshmallow, nuts and caramel... what's not to love?! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,996 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I just looked it up on Wiki, it says it's limited edition only in Canada:(

Now I'm sad...

:eek:

Where can I get the Snickers Rockin' Nutroad??!!

I want that in my life!!!!!
    well if you are really peckish

http://cgi.ebay.com/SNICKERS-ROCKY-ROAD-NUT-LIMITED-EDITION-24-x-51g_W0QQitemZ290281102438QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item43961a1c66&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

2 of my (soon to be) brother-in-laws live in canada. Must ask them to send some over.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I'd like to see Cadbury's do something with peanut butter. Really the only peanut butter bars I've had have been American ones, but their chocolate is crap. It'd be interesting to see what the peanut butter-chocolate combo would be like with nice chocolate :)

(No 'Cadbury's isn't real chocolate' arguments, please :p)

Agreed, but the Peanut KitKats are available.

I'd love a cadbury's version of Reese's Cups.

I'd also like to see a proper Chocolate/Popcorn combo

Bloody Nyommers

• Advertisement

2 of my (soon to be) brother-in-laws live in canada. Must ask them to send some over.

:D
    And sure ask them for a couple extra while you're at it :D

Best place is usually €2 shops for limited edition bars. In dun laoghaire they had peanut butter kitkats well before normal shops did, and they are always 5 for €2 and well in date. I have seen various dark chocolate bars there too. not sure about maltesers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

any combo of marshmallows, toasted almonds, salted caramel and chocolate. Possibly with some peanut butter in there also. Oinkage :) I'm gonna actually try make a version of this over the weekend, it's been playing on my mind for aaaages.

I also want something called an 'Aski- (Noshie)' bar, twas made by Askinosie chocolate and I read about it on a blog and have had really intense cravings for it ever since- ' crunchy cocoa nib shortbread, homemade salted caramel, and enrobed in dark chocolate' Unfortunately they seem to have stopped making them :(

I'm gonna actually try make a version of this over the weekend, it's been playing on my mind for aaaages.
    You should. I would like a go making bars or chocolates, just need a kids party as an excuse so I don't look like a glutton.:pac:

It would be a good thing for kids to do at a party. I was thinking having the likes of nuttella and other nuts or mini marshmallows, using icecream wafers to make sandwiches and then dip them in melted chocolate.

I love peanut butter, another would be dipping kitkat fingers in peanut butter than then again in melted chocolate, so you have a wafer centre. If you had a bowl of melted dark chocolate I reckon you could put maltesers in a seive and dip them in and out to get a dual coating, could go for white chocolate next to get a nice thick triple layer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Rubadub, you've put waaaay to much thought into this :P

Are you sure that you should be mod of the nutrition forum?? :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

i love butterfingers but they don't do them here boo!!!!

I'd like to see a tayto chocolate combo:)

Strange that F!re i have two brothers in Canada:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Those Byte bars they brought out that were 20p when every other bar was like 45p. Bring them back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

mint club milks are lovely. i would love to see cadbury do something similar with the snack sandwich

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Frys-Orange-Cream-Bars.jpg

I want these back, saw these again a while ago but I didn't feel like buying one at the time and they sold out really quickly. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Frys-Orange-Cream-Bars.jpg

I want these back, saw these again a while ago but I didn't feel like buying one at the time and they sold out really quickly. :(

they are still available in a few centra's around town

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭ToTheSea:

I want a bar that is the exact same as a cadburys carmel bar except. instead of carmel, it is replaced with strawberry filling. The same as in cadburys roses. mmmmm

Its very possible too. mmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭MJOR

or the orange roses one!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭ToTheSea:

MJOR wrote: »
    or the orange roses one!!

Yes! mmmmmmmmm

Advertisement