Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jailbreak htc hermes xda?

• 28-07-2009 6:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 163 ✭✭

hi all...
    searching the net to find out how to rid the operator clutter from my newly aquired htc hermes pda..all i can find is ipod iphone jailbreak info. can anyone help?
    It was originally an O2 phone, but i use meteor. I would like to wipe all the trash from it and start afresh. I have it unlocked, but it just isnt the same.

Thanks alot.,.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

hi all...
    searching the net to find out how to rid the operator clutter from my newly aquired htc hermes pda..all i can find is ipod iphone jailbreak info. can anyone help?
    It was originally an O2 phone, but i use meteor. I would like to wipe all the trash from it and start afresh. I have it unlocked, but it just isnt the same.

Thanks alot.,.
    "Jailbreak" is a term solely used when discussing the iPhone. With Windows Mobile handsets you would flash a new rom on your handset, if you wished to upgrade or put a new rom on your handset. A rom is effectively the operating system (OS) on your device.

You'll find all the information you need on XDA Developers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 163 ✭✭Frank_Leach

thanks...i will try that site and let you know. it's a pain having all that junk on the phone...will post my results when i am done, and quite possibly, will have more questions for you...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

thanks...i will try that site and let you know. it's a pain having all that junk on the phone...will post my results when i am done, and quite possibly, will have more questions for you...

No problem, hope it all goes well for you. A good place to start would be here.

Advertisement