Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart telecom?

Options
  • 28-07-2009 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Need to change broadband from Eircom to something cheaper and Smart telecom seems to have the cheapest option with 8.50 for broadband (plus line rental). I know there were issues with them in the past and that they are up for sale and i'm a bit hesitant to sign up with them (min. contract 12 months)... any ideas? should i go for it? thanks for any advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭who is this

Great service. Just switched from them to UPC (was on 7Mb, so the cost was the same as UPC's 24Mb) and never had any complaints.

Not to pleased with UPC's service so far: had several major issues, but I get the impression it is not typical of their service, so I can only hope...

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Cal_fi

I've been with them since this spring, I've had no issues with them so far. Can recommend them.

Advertisement