Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband help please.

Options
  • 28-07-2009 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭

I have eircom broadband 7mb. My PC was connected to the internet. I formatted it. I set up the connection again. It connects for 10 minutes when you turn on the PC then says that it cannot find the server when I try to access a website. It still says I'm connected to the internet. I can't even access http://192.168.1.254

Please help me!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Probably your network card driver not installed. Reinstalling your OS will do nothing to your broadband connection, so the problem is somewhere with the PC/OS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Newtechnologies

Id say go LOWTECH and check your cable connections are not lose, also look at the socket on your network card and see if any of the pin's are bent try useing different cables ETC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭lucky-colm

so how are you on the net now?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 34 edgars

lucky colm
    if you read hi sposting he says he gets connected for 10 minutes.

Advertisement