Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying a suit in waterford!

Options
  • 28-07-2009 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭

any shops that might have good bargains! or what suit shops is there in waterford.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Fitzgeralds on Barrenstrand St, or Tony Roche's in Georges Court :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 araisaris

tony roche your only man!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

Peter France have a sale on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Vanhalla

wheres peter france and georges court!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Georges Court is off the Quays/Barrenstrand St/John Roberts Sq!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,546 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

I always find Gregorys menswear good. But ya Tony Roche and Fitzgeralds both excellent too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 496 ✭✭renraw

KevIRL wrote: »
    I always find Gregorys menswear good. But ya Tony Roche and Fitzgeralds both excellent too

+1 on gregorys, they have a sale on there at the moment, some suits half price, good deals. Saw a nice pin striped one in there on saturday for €129, reduced from €300

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Blacktie sell suits, dont they?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

I always find the lads in Tony Roches great to deal with. They've some nice suits for younger people too. Prices are quite reasonable.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 496 ✭✭renraw

I actually forgot, Tesco's do the whole deal for €60, pin striped suit, shirt. Took me out of a hole there a few months ago because i didn't have the money to splash on an expensive suit cause i didn't have a suit with me. Still wear it to this day. Couldn't believe i got it so cheap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭scout353

+1 on Gregorys!

Always find Greg a pleasure to deal with and always has good deals!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 porto

I bought a great suit in Gregorys recently, It was class. I wear suits in the job all the time and when I need another one I will most certainly be supporting Greg at Gregorys. He's a director at Waterford United also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭paddy smith

scout353 wrote: »
    +1 on Gregorys!

Always find Greg a pleasure to deal with and always has good deals!

but be prepared for the shirts he try sell you with the suit and the belt to hold up your trousers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Fitzgerald's if you want a good quality suit, ask for Will. They will adjust it free of charge also usually the same day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

I went in to Fitzgeralds and Tony Roche's a few years back - both of them told me they had nothing in my size, go look elsewhere and if you can't find anything call back and we'll see what we can do for you! :rolleyes:

I get all my suits in Gregory's. Always has suits in my size and for good prices. Sound chap too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 a.k.a. da dogg

tk maxx has some nice stuff was out there other day and they got a ton of new stuff in dunno know if it would be good gear but its worth a try;)

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭chainsawman

Bought Fred Perry shirt from Tony Roches for €59 is great value, To buy online from Fred Perry.com and Dabenham is £65-£85 sterling . Always likes the shop and the staff. Very friendly and helpful. Been there for years.

Advertisement