Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best phone on o2

• 28-07-2009 8:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi guys,

Moving to o2 bill pay from meteor (Rubbish reception finally has the best of me).

Just wondering what phone everyone would recommend on o2 at them moment.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Its more like what would you want/need. They will have 2 new high end nokias very soon, the N97 and the N86 but really dependings what you use in a phone.

Incase you haven't read this, it might help: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055514104

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Discoaintdead

Oh cheers.

I need email, internet and wifi, so I think a blackberry type phone is what i am looking for. The n97 looks fairly good any idea when that will be here?

The n97 looks fairly good any idea when that will be here?

First week of august, from €199 on bill or €379 on pay as you go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Davy wrote: »
    First week of august, from €199 on bill or €379 on pay as you go
    i find that hard to believe , o2 are still charging 549 for a n95 . the n97 has lot more features too .. can you give me a link showing the n97 for 379 .????

i find that hard to believe , o2 are still charging 549 for a n95 . the n97 has lot more features too .. can you give me a link showing the n97 for 379 .????

Linkage

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Davy wrote: »
    well thank you very much :pac: ... well worth 379.99

Advertisement