Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Savings account

Options
  • 28-07-2009 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭

I am looking to start a savings account. I am going to be putting about €220 away each month. I am looking for options to invest my money. I have a credit union account, but I don't have the time to be going down every month to put my money in. They don't offer an online facility as far as I know. I am with boi and im not sure if I should save my money there or not. Can anyone please advice?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

This should answer your question. I currently use first active for my regular monthly savings. Does the job and easy to access.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

MarkR wrote: »
    This should answer your question. I currently use first active for my regular monthly savings. Does the job and easy to access.

Cheers thanks for the reply. Im going to take a look into the first active account.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Duffff-Man wrote: »
    Cheers thanks for the reply. Im going to take a look into the first active account.

You can get a standing order from your current account to the credit union.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Insurgent wrote: »
    You can get a standing order from your current account to the credit union.

Which would have a higher interest rate?

Advertisement