Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car parking

Options
  • 28-07-2009 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

Does anybody know how long you can park your car at the old shopping centre? I just want to get the matthews bus to Dublin so I want to park my car somewhere close to the bus stop.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭sandyg

You can only park in Tescos for up to two hours. The only free parking near the bus would be Lidl's or along Avenue Road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Famous45

You mean Dundalk?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

sandyg wrote: »
    You can only park in Tescos for up to two hours. The only free parking near the bus would be Lidl's or along Avenue Road.

Lidl have clamping in operation.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭DYLF

park in the new tesco and walk to where the matthews bus stops on the donore rd. its only about 5 mins and tesco are never short a space or two

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Famous45

park in the new tesco and walk to where the matthews bus stops on the donore rd. its only about 5 mins and tesco are never short a space or two

I think the original poster is talking about Dundalk, there is nowhere called Avenue Road in Drogheda. I had made a post about parking in the drogheda retail park but then realised it must be Dundalk.

• Advertisement
Advertisement