Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best touch screen phone on Meteor

• 28-07-2009 8:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭

Due upgrade, which touch screen phone is best - Nokia 5800, Tocco lite or Samsung Cara? Just was a cheap n cheerfull one

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

the nokia 5800 .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

If price isn't an issue, and assuming this is Bill Pay, the 5800. It's the most responsive of the 3 and has the most features. If it's PayG, I'd go for the Tocco Lite - Great battery, decent camera and good screen. The 5800 is nearly double the price on PayG. If it's bill pay, I don't think the Tocco Lite or Cara are available on it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

you can get the nokia 5800 on talk 60 bill pay thats 20 euro a month for 60 euro i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

LG viewty

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

LG Arena imho. Beats viewty hands down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

gpf101 wrote: »
    LG Arena imho. Beats viewty hands down.

+1, no contest, the LG Arena is by far the best of the touchscreen selection. i can't even believe the 5800 is mentioned, i'd actually forego the wifi and take a viewty before the 5800

Arena dropped €100 to €99.99 on talk 300 at the beginning of this month too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Chuck_Norris

Sorry for semi- thread stealing here, but I'm over- due an upgrade on meteor myseld, nad just wondering whether to get an arena now, or hold off to see if they get the new Omnia HD, which is absolutley cracking if you believe the reviews? Any input?

Advertisement