Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vista taskbar not expanding

• 28-07-2009 8:44pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

So..I have Vista 32bit. I prefer to extend the taskbar at the bottom so I can more windows opens etc. However every time I reboot into Windows, the taskbar reverts to its standard height. I have other family set up as users and their taskbar stays at the height. I am the administrator . Screenshot of the default height and the height I prefer. Any idea's thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭dazberry

Not sure for Vista, but in XP when you right-click the taskbar there's a menu item lock the taskbar. Once its not checked you can resize the taskbar - you can always (re)check it when you've the taskbar at the size you want.

D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭batman2000

Thanks, I have just checked the Lock Taskbar. see if this works

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭batman2000

Ok locking the taskbar didnt work. Any other ideas Google shows up very little unless someone had an better way of searching....Thanks

Advertisement